What do you think ... Does Tasker desrve HOF status?

BuffaloBill

I'm not all about stats. I just don't go goo goo ga ga over the probowl like you.

I'm not goin goo goo ga ga over anything,I think your simply not giving due props for having been selected to one pro bowl.

I put up Brian Mitchells stats and you went goo goo ga ga over them,stating he should be in the HoF but discounted Steve Tasker because he managed to go to the PB SEVEN TIMES!

The very next time you talk with an NFL player why don't you ask THEM how special it is to be selected to even ONE pro bowl

Start with Daryl Tally or London Fletcher,like i said earlier if you can't understand how special it is to be named 7 times to the pro bow... then :wallbash:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was named to NFL's All-Time Team. The team was selected by the 36 voters for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Players voted in him into ProBowl before there was even such a slot for special teams.

Special teams selection was created due to his performance.

He was even voted in as special teams player when he wasn't even playing special teams.

Read my tribute first written in 1996:

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/st_index.html

'Nuff said.

I look at Tasker like a lot of people probably look at OJ. While he was great on the field and redefined the position.....his life after football makes me want to cringe every time i see him or hear his name.

He makes plenty of money by pimping himself out for every commercial gig out there and by talking 300 words per minute on CBS. He doesn't need a yellow jacket.

Take him off the Wall of Fame too. OJ only hurt two people. Tasker makes millions of peoples' ears bleed on a weekly basis.

You have the right to your opinion even if it is one of the most ignorant analogies I have ever read.

OJ KILLED two people! :lol:

He was named to NFL's All-Time Team. The team was selected by the 36 voters for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Players voted in him into ProBowl before there was even such a slot for special teams.

Special teams selection was created due to his performance.

He was even voted in as special teams player when he wasn't even playing special teams.

Read my tribute first written in 1996:

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/st_index.html

There are several other tributes to Tasker there, including mine! :lol: