Jauron and his tricks

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

i find fault with announcing the 3 year contract ext. on the morning of a game.

the timing seems awkward and whatever jauron did on sunday was automatically going to be put under the microscope more than any other sunday.

i wonder if that was part of the reason why we did not see some trick plays. you would think the extension would liberate him and allow him to take more risks but that did not happen. jauron runs the most and the best trick plays of all the coaches. i am not a big fan of his but i love this aspect of his coaching style and hope we see the trickeration next week in an even more important division game

the timing seems awkward and whatever jauron did on sunday was automatically going to be put under the microscope more than any other sunday.

i wonder if that was part of the reason why we did not see some trick plays. you would think the extension would liberate him and allow him to take more risks but that did not happen. jauron runs the most and the best trick plays of all the coaches. i am not a big fan of his but i love this aspect of his coaching style and hope we see the trickeration next week in an even more important division game

What??

Why is everything around here a conspiracy? Good God!! I'm a skeptic by nature, but this is ridiculous.

no conspiracy, i just want to see jauron take more risks. soft zones with a bend don't break philosophy on D with running it up the middle over and over on O does not prove him worthy of the extension, which should not have been announced the morning of a game

no conspiracy, i just want to see jauron take more risks. soft zones with a bend don't break philosophy on D with running it up the middle over and over on O does not prove him worthy of the extension, which should not have been announced the morning of a game

No conspiracy but a conspiracy theory. Do not need a conspiracy (or facts) for a conspiracy theory. Jauron is a low key type of guy and it was probably in works for a while. It was not even announced by leaks by someone in office trying to get points with press.

You forgot how he fumbled, got blown up by the pass rusher enabling a safety, got blown up by a pass rusher enabling an interception, then fumbled again to finish out the game offensively. I hate it when our coach makes these game changing mistakes.

he did not put his players in a position to win/succeed

schemes are way too vanilla

My point was that there's no way to tell this based on how finished the game.

Before the orgy of turnovers and the safety we only trailed by one point, but had four scoring drives to Miami's three. Seems to me that we definitely WERE in a position to win before the game's MAJOR errors, all of them NON-COACHING, took place.

My point was that there's no way to tell this based on how finished the game.

Before the orgy of turnovers and the safety we only trailed by one point, but had four scoring drives to Miami's three. Seems to me that we definitely WERE in a position to win before the game's MAJOR errors, all of them NON-COACHING, took place.

You make a good point, but the game wasn't close at that point because the Bills were playing or coaching exceptionally well, IMO.

The 3 running plays from the 5 yard line and the field goal from the 1/2 yard line set the tone for the game. The players played tenetively and the coaches coached tenitively from that point foward.

That was the old Jauron-style of coaching.....playing not to lose, and its funny he would revert to that style right after he secured his contract extension. I, for one, hope it isn't a sign of things to come.

I'm not bashing Jauron.......I just want him to stick to what has been working. Don't send a negative message so early in a game again, DJ.