Vikings big men in trouble

I dont believe this crap at all. Classic case of cantaminated samples or mis-handled testing. With testing so rampent these days, theres no way that all of these players would risk it, AND get caught at the same time. Not to mention Pat Willaims isnt built with muscle......

I dont believe this crap at all. Classic case of cantaminated samples or mis-handled testing. With testing so rampent these days, theres no way that all of these players would risk it, AND get caught at the same time. Not to mention Pat Willaims isnt built with muscle......

Actually I believe it's just the opposite. These pretty much are all on roids. When they get caught it's laughable because of the designer roids they use that are untraceable, and the stuff they ingest to mask it.

If they really wanted to catch these guy you would suspend 98% of the NFL, maybe higher. Does anyone here honestly think steroids are worse in baseball? Do you realize how big these guys are and it's impossible to do so naturally?

are you serious??? steroids doesnt always equal muscle bound. Good for fat pat though---the guy is 36 years old---he needs an edge.

Actually I believe it's just the opposite. These pretty much are all on roids. When they get caught it's laughable because of the designer roids they use that are untraceable, and the stuff they ingest to mask it.

If they really wanted to catch these guy you would suspend 98% of the NFL, maybe higher. Does anyone here honestly think steroids are worse in baseball? Do you realize how big these guys are and it's impossible to do so naturally?

Um, no it's not impossible. Just a lot harder. Probably why it's not for everyone!

It's not unbelievable at all if you consider the fact that drugs, and methods of drug testing are constantly being improved. It's probably something that was difficult to test for before; perhaps they have a new test and all these players that thought they were beating the system are caught. This kind of thing happens in cycling and olympic testing pretty frequently.

I thought they were tested positive for banned substances. That does not always = steroids. Most positives are just a masking agent to cover up other drugs.

Yes, that's exactly what it was according to the news here - they (allegedly) tested positive for a banned masking agent.

As for 0-4 -- there's a chance they could do that even WITH them playing :wallbash:

Really? 98% or higher? Give me a break. I have known a number of 300 pound guys who were never pro athletes. And I submit that a lot of the skill players are not very large or heavy. Lastly, I cannot believe that there are so few clean guys playing the game. Call me an optimist, but I would bet anything there are more honest people on this planet than you think. Even with millions of dollars on the line.