Fred Jackson

bills_red

Funny - I was watching them sitting together on the bench. Jackson is so cute looking it gave me an idea for a shirt....A photo of them facing each other with a caption "Beauty and the BEAST". I think we have a great weapon in those two.

Ditto. If we ever get our OL off there asses and get some push we can control the game with those two guys. It all starts up front.

Ditto. If we ever get our OL off there asses and get some push we can control the game with those two guys. It all starts up front.

IMO we have too much of a good thing. Lynch needs 20+ touches per game to batter a defense, then when the 4th rolls around he's at his best.

I think Jackson makes Lynch look like a good back

when he learns to run north/south then I'll be sold on the whole "beastmode" crap

right now his vision is still blurry...

[/quote

He looked like he had pretty good vision on his td run. He made 3 guys miss on that nice cut

IMO we have too much of a good thing. Lynch needs 20+ touches per game to batter a defense, then when the 4th rolls around he's at his best.

I agree with that. keep feeding the beast and let him get the feel of the game. What bothered me yesterday was we where on the goal line and kept pounding it with Freddie. Why the hell did they do that. Put in Lynch and run right behind Peters or Walker.

Let marshawn destroy him for 3 qts and bring in freddie to break the long runs.

We play fred too much....Why on earth was he in there on first and goal within the 10 on our first drive? I think fred is a

nice compliment, but you drafted your workhorse - use him as such...this coaching staff is too damn cutesy...

Fred too much? When was the last time Lynch averaged over 4 yards? Jackson sets things better for Lynch, and not vice versa. We looked awfully good with him in the game. I'd actually prefer Jackson with 20 carries and Lynch with 15. In most situations Jackson makes the offense better, and is a better receiver.

Stop hating on Jackson because he's so freaking good. I hate all this hating on Jackson. (that's sarcasm for everyone who says exactly the opposite just so they realize how dumb they sound)

Jackson gives a wrinkle to the O we haven't had in a long time, and Jackson does open the game up more for Lynch, not vice versa as Jackson is more versatile and D coordinators know that.

Lynch had to be dinged up.....

He had a sick blitz pick-up on the 2nd play of the game, that allowed Trent to find Evans......then he was pulled...I'm sure he had to get knicked up a bit there....

I was at the game near our sideline and saw Lynch wincing in pain while he was working on cuts....so yeah, he was dinged up.

We play fred too much....Why on earth was he in there on first and goal within the 10 on our first drive? I think fred is a

nice compliment, but you drafted your workhorse - use him as such...this coaching staff is too damn cutesy...

I'm to the point now where I think Fred should be playing the most and bring in ML to spell him and give a change of pace. Also bring ML in when we get inside the 20. He seems to have a nose for the goal line. But to me, Fred looks like the more explosive back now who can get into the secondary with the blocking we got. I've seen ML hit the line time after time for no gain or one or two yards. Then Fred comes in and pops through the line or round the corner for a decent gain. Also get them both in the game more.

Fred too much? When was the last time Lynch averaged over 4 yards? Jackson sets things better for Lynch, and not vice versa. We looked awfully good with him in the game. I'd actually prefer Jackson with 20 carries and Lynch with 15. In most situations Jackson makes the offense better, and is a better receiver.

Stop hating on Jackson because he's so freaking good. I hate all this hating on Jackson. (that's sarcasm for everyone who says exactly the opposite just so they realize how dumb they sound)

Jackson gives a wrinkle to the O we haven't had in a long time, and Jackson does open the game up more for Lynch, not vice versa as Jackson is more versatile and D coordinators know that.

I don't hate him at all - I am of the opinoon Mershawn is a much better option. This argument is the same as when Dallas had Marion Barber and Jones - look at what Barber does when he get's it 20+ a game...that is what great backs do. This argument is like when the Bills had Davis and Thurman and there were some that thought we should let Thurman go and make Davis the feature back...just plain stupid.

I agree why didnt Lynch get the ball?Fred is a great player,but i believe Lynch finds a way to get the ball in the end zone.On a side note,i hope there trying to get Fred resigned this season.

As someone said, that wasn't Turk's best game by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I almost wonder if his putting Jackson in wasn't an attempt to outsmart the Dolphins with a package that maybe resembled more of a pass formation than a run formation with Lynch in there. That is the sort of out-thinking that hurt us so badly with prior OCs, whom I choose to leave unnamed...

with all the "blank" player cost us the game or "blank" player sucks and should be benched. I thought hey Fred looked really good today and I think he got the ball more than Lynch did. So could we see from here on out about a 50/50 split? I think the more Lynch gets it the more he gets into beast mode so I want him to get it about 20 times a game but Fred is looking good.

I was at the game and Lynch had ankle or a knee problem he was dealing with. He was not 100%. Jackson is not good enough to be the key RB or even 50/50 or on 3-1 we would have had a TD. Also on 3-1 Edwards would not have been called on twice to get a yard, once causing a fumble.

I don't hate him at all - I am of the opinoon Mershawn is a much better option. This argument is the same as when Dallas had Marion Barber and Jones - look at what Barber does when he get's it 20+ a game...that is what great backs do. This argument is like when the Bills had Davis and Thurman and there were some that thought we should let Thurman go and make Davis the feature back...just plain stupid.

I agree with everything you said, but I believe you have to invert your belief in Lynch and Jackson. Jackson to me is the much better option with more versatility and vision.

He looked like he had pretty good vision on his td run. He made 3 guys miss on that nice cut

yeah? what are you comparing it to?

Listen, BuffaloBillsfan4life responded to your preposterous comment about how "marshawn's vision was blurry" with a solid counterpoint. Anybody accusing Marshawn off poor field vision needs to check their TIVO and watch that TD run again. The dude juked out about half the defense on the run, and BB4life simply made your comment about "poor vision" look silly.

Who are you comparing it to? What does that even mean? Where did he say in his quote whatsoever anything about comparison? There wasn't a better TD run this weekend, if any comparisons are being made to that. Sounds like you need YOUR vision checked sweetie.

I think you should slowly read his screen name, figure out the meaning, and stop looking at simple box score stats to make your analysis. Marshawn is the life blood of this offense, and if our fat lazy Offensive line can figure out how to run block, he might actually live up to the expectations of being be one of the best backs in the game. But unlike Marshawn, I don't have the same expectations of you, since you obviously don't know much about football, or this team for that matter. On second thought, I think you should stop posting. It will do us all good.

I agree with everything you said, but I believe you have to invert your belief in Lynch and Jackson. Jackson to me is the much better option with more versatility and vision.

I guess it depends on your preference - If I were running the offense, I would rather ramp up the Lynch carries and down throttle Jackson's, using him as a change of pace rather than the breadwinner - similar to what the Giants have in Jacobs... Perhaps my personal preference is driven by the draft choice we spent on him though...

Thats just dumb

Of course it is, because it must be. Lynch was first round, Jackson not even drafted.

Tell me one thing Lynch does better right now? One, go ahead. He's not better at rushing, receiving, or special teams. Teams don't fear him getting 25 carries and crowd the line.

Don't let a good fiction kill your story.

Listen, BuffaloBillsfan4life responded to your preposterous comment about how "marshawn's vision was blurry" with a solid counterpoint. Anybody accusing Marshawn off poor field vision needs to check their TIVO and watch that TD run again. The dude juked out about half the defense on the run, and BB4life simply made your comment about "poor vision" look silly.

Who are you comparing it to? What does that even mean? Where did he say in his quote whatsoever anything about comparison? There wasn't a better TD run this weekend, if any comparisons are being made to that. Sounds like you need YOUR vision checked sweetie.

I think you should slowly read his screen name, figure out the meaning, and stop looking at simple box score stats to make your analysis. Marshawn is the life blood of this offense, and if our fat lazy Offensive line can figure out how to run block, he might actually live up to the expectations of being be one of the best backs in the game. But unlike Marshawn, I don't have the same expectations of you, since you obviously don't know much about football, or this team for that matter. On second thought, I think you should stop posting. It will do us all good.

**looks at user name**

**reads reply**

**looks back at user name**

man never mind...