horrible

vegas55

Wait a minute. Are you talking about the safety? Do you think the QB held the ball for just a bit too long in his own end zone?

Yeah I attribute the safety to no one but Trent. Its your endzone man! You're losing! Show me some urgency, get rid of the ball!

Yeah I attribute the safety to no one but Trent. Its your endzone man! You're losing! Show me some urgency, get rid of the ball!

Absolutely. Either that or our coaching staff has overestimated his field awareness. I don't see how we don't call a single run in that situation. Bad playcalling resulted in putting an inexperienced QB in a tough position.

Trent played like sh-- today, plain and simple. The fact that so did his entire O-Line just serves to cloud that fact to some folks, but not me. Good wake-up call for the whole bunch, if you ask me. They started believing the hype. And it proved to be just that. Hype.

An incomplete pass on 3rd down results in Miami getting the ball on our side of the field after a punt up 4.

The safety results in Miami getting the ball on their side of the field up 6.

The safety was nowhere close to one of the biggest plays in the game.

Trent played like sh-- today, plain and simple. The fact that so did his entire O-Line just serves to cloud that fact to some folks, but not me. Good wake-up call for the whole bunch, if you ask me. They started believing the hype. And it proved to be just that. Hype.

I agree! For the first time TE lost a game today, personally accounting for 15 of the 25 pts. scored by the Dolphins.

Trent did have a bad day, no question.

Having said that, Peters & Dockery have no excuse for letting Porter get through them on that safety.

Also, why were we passing on every down on that series? We were on our own 3, and not a single running play?

Did you pay attention to the coverage? should he have thrown a pick for a TD? I guess that would have made you happy and helped in your crusade. :beer: Did you see Porter? He was a man on a mission.

Who said it was?

I guess everyone is just obsessing over it for no reason.

INT, FUM , SAFETY, FUM

The only four reasons we lost this game.

Bills double team Joey Porter with Dockery and Peters and he still gets through to sack TE? What a joke!

Wait a minute. Are you talking about the safety? Do you think the QB held the ball for just a bit too long in his own end zone?

Absolutely. Either that or our coaching staff has overestimated his field awareness. I don't see how we don't call a single run in that situation. Bad playcalling resulted in putting an inexperienced QB in a tough position.

Did you pay attention to the coverage? should he have thrown a pick for a TD? I guess that would have made you happy and helped in your crusade. :beer: Did you see Porter? He was a man on a mission.

Are you joking? Go back and watch the play again. Trent held the ball WAY too long and did not see the rush coming. He played it like he was throwing from the 50 yard line. He played it exactly how people criticize JP for playing it.

My cursade? I'm just saying if that was JP, there would be like 8 threads on how he didn't throw the ball. Now you say look at the coverage? Give me a break. It was not a pretty play, he has to get out of there or do something. Porter looked like he was on a mission? TE had plenty of time to get out, dump it off, move around, look alive, etc...

I guess everyone is just obsessing over it for no reason.

Yeah it was a safety. People tend to analyze them, by no means are we pretending it cost us the game.

Are you joking? Go back and watch the play again. Trent held the ball WAY too long and did not see the rush coming. He played it like he was throwing from the 50 yard line. He played it exactly how people criticize JP for playing it.

Exactly.

My cursade? I'm just saying if that was JP, there would be like 8 threads on how he didn't throw the ball. Now you say look at the coverage? Give me a break. It was not a pretty play, he has to get out of there or do something. Porter looked like he was on a mission? TE had plenty of time to get out, dump it off, move around, look alive, etc...

I will say TE held that ball to long. He took off running earlier in the game, he could have ran then. Just watch that play on DVR again, he had plenty of room to run for some positive yardage.

They did a decent job of covering our receivers today. We needed a 1st down not 4 yards. A safety is 2 points, punting from your endzone is usually 3 at least. Trent didn't have a good game but when our awesome O line double teams a guy and he cuts through them like butter and gets a safety, I don't think they did their jobs. If Trent has a nother second or 2 and completes a pass for a 1st down, everyone says it was a great play.

They did a decent job of covering our receivers today. We needed a 1st down not 4 yards. A safety is 2 points, punting from your endzone is usually 3 at least. Trent didn't have a good game but when our awesome O line double teams a guy and he cuts through them like butter and gets a safety, I don't think they did their jobs. If Trent has a nother second or 2 and completes a pass for a 1st down, everyone says it was a great play.

No long ball, no screen ( except one failed attempt), no slants , no reverse package and very little play action.