live stream anyone?

AlbanyBill

Not a live link, but this may help in the future.

www.slingbox.com

Purchase the slingbox and give it to a friend who gets the game, ie: someone in Buff. It hooks up to their cable/satellite box and the person on the other end then can control that box and watch over a high speed connection anything that is on that TV.

Works great! VERY easy to hook up. Takes about 15 minutes, with most of that time to connect it to the TV output. Only allows one person to connect at a time.

about $130 at Amazon

Hope this helps (in the future).

www.slingbox.com

Purchase the slingbox and give it to a friend who gets the game, ie: someone in Buff. It hooks up to their cable/satellite box and the person on the other end then can control that box and watch over a high speed connection anything that is on that TV.

Works great! VERY easy to hook up. Takes about 15 minutes, with most of that time to connect it to the TV output. Only allows one person to connect at a time.

about $130 at Amazon

Except people with cable in Buffalo don't get the games anymore, right?

www.slingbox.com

about $130 at Amazon

I have a slingbox hooked up in Buffalo. Thanks to LIN and Time Warner, the games are not being broadcast in Buffalo. My slingbox is useless.

www.slingbox.com

about $130 at Amazon

I might have to do that.

Cool part is it's a one-time charge for the box, in this case $130.00. I had NFL Sunday Tix and it cost me $300 or so for the season, every season.

I can't understate how EASY it is to install.

That's what I've heard. Although I can't understand how it's legal.

That's what I've heard. Although I can't understand how it's legal.

The slingbox is for personal use only. So the purchaser can view his/her TV from any PC or supporting wireless device anywhere they have a fast connection.

Thing is, it only takes the slingbox software, and a password to get the feed. Not other security measure.

slingbox advises you don't use it to view other peoples feeds.

I am surprised the networks don't get all up in arms over the box.

The slingbox is for personal use only. So the purchaser can view his/her TV from any PC or supporting wireless device anywhere they have a fast connection.

Thing is, it only takes the slingbox software, and a password to get the feed. Not other security measure.

slingbox advises you don't use it to view other peoples feeds.

I am surprised the networks don't get all up in arms over the box.

Does the person on the other end have to be watching the channel you want to see?

Does the person on the other end have to be watching the channel you want to see?

Yes. It uses the audio/video feed from the cable/satellite box. It's the same connection used for your tv. It acts as if you are watching that TV, the user on the other end is able to change channels, watch DVR'd stuff as if they were in that room. It is really cool.

I have it hooked up to the box I use the least.