Official BUF@MIA game thread

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent is not having his best game. Can this team ever call a pass play in between the hash marks? How about a pass that is longer than 6 yards. Turk is playing calling not to lose and needs to be way more aggressive and inventive.

Quite a few dropped or "could have grabbed" passes.

There isn't much of a passing game because the Doll Fans are playing the cover 2. I thought everybody noticed that by the start of the 1st quarter. San Diego usually kept 1 safety deep on Lee and I'm sure Miami noticed that bit of game tape.

Trent is still a young QB and is going to have bad games. Everyone should expect it. He's not looking good, BUT we're still doing just enough to have a slim lead. I'll take that any day of the week. A bad game by all accounts for the Bills - and still winning. So no need to panic. Let's just hope they can continue to do just enough to get this win. Regroup and be back up next week.

My issue is with the O-line. Inside the 5 and we CAN'T run it in!!!! :D

Miami is playing a lot of 5 and 6 DBs. Trent should be audibling to a run when the down and distance is reasonable and we should be shoving it down their throats. Trent is checking down so much because they are blanketing the receivers with a lot of dbs

RTB

What a joke Dolphins fans are - there is noone there

I live in Tampa. For professional sports, the fans are very fickle in Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville and a large element are generally bandwagon fans. The Rays are probably the greatest recent example.

College is a different matter.