That's it for the Buckeyes

Mark Vader

FINALLY! A win @ the shoe!!

As critical as I've been of the linebackers this season, I have to give Navorro Bowman his props for a stellar performance last night.

TOSU's defense was as good as I've seen this year. A team that has looked listless and unathletic in other games (Ohio U comes to mind) really got after it last night. The D line gave PENN STATE's O line fits all day, and that's something I didn't expect to happen. This was a great game to watch if you love defense like I do.

Now they've got to go to Iowa and take care of business. The Hawkeyes have dealt out some heartbreaking losses to PSU over the years, so they'd better stay focused.

FINALLY! A win @ the shoe!!

As critical as I've been of the linebackers this season, I have to give Navorro Bowman his props for a stellar performance last night.

TOSU's defense was as good as I've seen this year. A team that has looked listless and unathletic in other games (Ohio U comes to mind) really got after it last night. The D line gave PENN STATE's O line fits all day, and that's something I didn't expect to happen. This was a great game to watch if you love defense like I do.

Now they've got to go to Iowa and take care of business. The Hawkeyes have dealt out some heartbreaking losses to PSU over the years, so they'd better stay focused.

I didn't like the game, obviously enough, but I didn't like the way it was played either.

I say Ohio State played not to lose on offense. The one time Pryor tried to make a play, the game turned around. The O seemed handcuffed all night for the Buckeyes, and I put that on the coaching staff.

Oh well. No chance to lose in the BCS title game this time around.

I didn't like the game, obviously enough, but I didn't like the way it was played either.

I say Ohio State played not to lose on offense. The one time Pryor tried to make a play, the game turned around. The O seemed handcuffed all night for the Buckeyes, and I put that on the coaching staff.

Oh well. No chance to lose in the BCS title game this time around.

Thank god.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.