u people are ridiculous

daquixers

i love JP, but you put him in right now with that 0-line and he is likely to break every bone in his body

you have to remember Bledsoe can take it because he is 3" taller and heavier than JP is

also - how many INT's can you fault Bledsoe on today? I think 1 --- Ray Lewis interfered with Evans in the endzone in the 4th quarter - Willis tipped the 1st one ... the 3rd one was tipped ... the 2nd Deon Sanders one was his fault

had nothing to do with anyone being able to take sacks today...has to do with having enough brains to not throw completely pathetic INT's

3 outta 4

Deion 1-Pass was way over willis's head

Next one-so what if he was interfering..if the coverage is that tight DONT THROW IT.

Deion2

i love JP, but you put him in right now with that 0-line and he is likely to break every bone in his body

you have to remember Bledsoe can take it because he is 3" taller and heavier than JP is

also - how many INT's can you fault Bledsoe on today? I think 1 --- Ray Lewis interfered with Evans in the endzone in the 4th quarter - Willis tipped the 1st one ... the 3rd one was tipped ... the 2nd Deon Sanders one was his fault

83739[/snapback]

Its not the O-line. They arent great but JP would make them look like the Hogs from the old skins. DREW CANT MOVE. JP would have broke out and run from that pressure. And with Drew there, defenses know he a freaking statue so they come at him with all they got. JP would help that because he can scramble. ALL picks were Bledsoes fault. Hes done. Deal with it...

thats the point - willis should have never touched the boy - you learn that in high school .... if the ball is way over your head the best thing to do is NOT TOUCH IT - easy interceptions come from tipped balls (thus why defensive lineman try to tip the ball all the time)

the coverage wasnt that tight - there has already been multiple threads on this - ray lewis raped evans right before the ball got there.

Its not the O-line. They arent great but JP would make them look like the Hogs from the old skins. DREW CANT MOVE. JP would have broke out and run from that pressure. And with Drew there, defenses know he a freaking statue so they come at him with all they got. JP would help that because he can scramble. ALL picks were Bledsoes fault. Hes done. Deal with it...

83756[/snapback]

Actually - I like JP a lot and was impressed in the pre-season, but the game gets a lot faster in the regular season with starters - so I want to see what he can do when it is live and fast ...

And Losman is 3rd string

Actually - I like JP a lot and was impressed in the pre-season, but the game gets a lot faster in the regular season with starters - so I want to see what he can do when it is live and fast ...

And Losman is 3rd string

83760[/snapback]

Thats my point. Get him,JP, in as soon as he is ready this season so that he gets the rest of this year to get accustomed to the speed and the offense we run so that next season he will have live action under his belt so that MAYBE next year wont be a bust like this one.

Thats my point. Get him,JP, in as soon as he is ready this season so that he gets the rest of this year to get accustomed to the speed and the offense we run so that next season he will have live action  under his belt so that MAYBE next year wont be  a bust like this one.

83766[/snapback]

Spikes - tell me this - do you think if we had the Chief's 0-line Bledsoe would be doing poorly? H to the ELL NO ... if our statue QB had a good 0-line he would light up scoreboards .... he has showed us time and time again that he is great with time ... all of our TD's have came with TIME

Thats my point. Get him,JP, in as soon as he is ready this season so that he gets the rest of this year to get accustomed to the speed and the offense we run so that next season he will have live action  under his belt so that MAYBE next year wont be  a bust like this one.

83766[/snapback]

When will JP be healthy enough to play? I am not calling for him to play. I just have not heard when he is physically able to play. Please someone answer this one.

thats the point - willis should have never touched the boy - you learn that in high school .... if the ball is way over your head the best thing to do is NOT TOUCH IT - easy interceptions come from tipped balls (thus why defensive lineman try to tip the ball all the time)

83757[/snapback]

Willis wasn't the one who knocked it into the air (though not because he didn't try to touch it)...the Ravens defender behind him is the guy who knocked it in the air which Deon to came down with.

Guest 4 picks were bledsoe fault

those tips were from BAD throws,they should have never been thrown.drew is such a tard for attempting such tight throws,absolutely no football IQ on this guy what so ever.

how many INT's can you fault Bledsoe on today?

I'd say 3. One assumes the one in the EZ intended for Evans. He didn't see Deion?

The screen pass. Shouldn't have been thrown. A guy got to it b4 WM.

The high pass off Moulds hands we'll blame on EM.

I forget the 4th, but IIRC, it wasn't a good pass.

For my 2 cents, the screen/swing pass to McGahee (mis-direction play) looked bad right from the beginning. Within a half second after the snap, Bledsoe swung his head over to McGahee (telling the world what was coming), then threw a high ball that (after thorough review of the tape) McGahee leaped for but the ball went through his hands and was then tipped by the defender into the air. Those high throws always remind me of the Johnson high throw that effectively ended Thurman's career with Buffalo. That was on 80% on Bledsoe, and 20% on McGahee.

Deion's 1st pick, 100% on Bledsoe. Terrible throw/decision. Nuff said. Sadly, the very play before Moulds had a TD catch in his hands and couldn't pull it in. That was the second time Moulds had a TD had he been able to pull in the tough catch. Moulds had 12 points go right off his fingers today. Those are plays we need him to make.

The third pick was a tipped ball by Evans (right on his hands with very tight coverage by Lewis, probably interference). If Evans makes that catch, it's a TD (another 6 points left out there on the field).

Fourth pick, a bit high bit definitely a catchable ball that Moulds let slip right thru his hands.

Yeah maybe Beldsoes deserves the razing he's getting, but when Eric stated he took this loss on himself, he is stating the truth. Despite some decent catches, Eric was not good today.

We left three scores out there on the field today and that was the game.

As for our much abused O-line, they sucked today too.

For my 2 cents, the screen/swing pass to McGahee (mis-direction play) looked bad right from the beginning. Within a half second after the snap, Bledsoe swung his head over to McGahee (telling the world what was coming), then threw a high ball that (after thorough review of the tape) McGahee leaped for but the ball went through his hands and was then tipped by the defender into the air.  Those high throws always remind me of the Johnson high throw that effectively ended Thurman's career with Buffalo. That was on 80% on Bledsoe, and 20% on McGahee.

83946[/snapback]

Reed forgetting to block Deion turned a bad play into a disaster.

the coverage wasnt that tight - there has already been multiple threads on this - ray lewis raped evans right before the ball got there.

83757[/snapback]

With all due respect....stevestojan. Willis is out there struggling to make a play and help his team. It's not his fault DB can't even throw a simple pass like that without throwing it 3 feet over his head.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Actually, Flutie made that throw that ended TT's career in Buffalo....

CW

84009[/snapback]

Yeah! Flutie, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Andre, this one's for you!

Flutie, one more time... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Never forget :blush: