Key to the Bills-Dolphins game...

Big Turk

Key is to put the Dolphins into 3rd and 7 or longer, where they have converted and abysmal 1 of 27 this season. Combine that with the Bills, who lead the NFL in 3rd down defense, and we could really force a lot of punts in this one....

Key is to put the Dolphins into 3rd and 7 or longer, where they have converted and abysmal 1 of 27 this season. Combine that with the Bills, who lead the NFL in 3rd down defense, and we could really force a lot of punts in this one....

If the Bills team that tackles shows up in Miami this Sunday (not the team that played in Arizona a couple weeks ago), there is no reason they shouldn't win this game big...of course, I take nothing for granted...I see the Bills winning this one 31-10.

On the other side of the ball, Our O converting on third down will be big.

In Miami's 4 losses their opponent converted 45% on 3rd down.

In Miami's 2 wins their opponent converted 25% on 3rd down.

I think the key to this game is the same key as every game, keep Trent upright and we win! :thumbsup: Amazing how much simpler our game plans have become :thumbsup:

I think the key to this game is the same key as every game, keep Trent upright and we win! :thumbsup: Amazing how much simpler our game plans have become :thumbsup: