My turn to vent...if anyone cares

Mark Vader

I agree with one of the posters who said this game was a replay of the Raiders game. Except, this was far more humiliating.

I am a Bledsoe supporter, but just so you know the Bills always come before a single player for me. If benching Bledsoe means that we can get more wins, then so be it. Not all of the INT's were his fault(sorry Bledsoe haters), but he is not coming through for us.

I won't rehash how awful our offense was today, you all saw it and you already know.

Having said that, Moulds made an unbelieveable catch that I thought was going to be picked off. Willis McGahee looked good again, how did he escape from Ray Lewis on that one play?

I like Travis Henry, but after these two games I must concur, McGahee MUST START!!!

As for our defense, after an abysmal first half, they stepped up big time in the 2nd half and gave the Ravens nothing on offense. A shame that it would be a wasted effort. The defense deserves much credit for their play today.

I guess my belief on us going 4-4 after last week was ridiculous. We now return home to play the Cardinals, who just beat the Seahawks today. Are the Cards that tough, or are the Seahawks overrated?

I guess we'll see next week.

One final note: A good amount of people have been highly critical of Daimon Shelton this season. Today he had 4 catches for 26 yards. Not exciting numbers, but he did get a couple first downs for this team. He still has not dropped a SINGLE PASS that has been thrown to him. Can anyone here give me a good reason or tell me how Shelton has been a terrible player this year? Because, I do not see it.

I agree with one of the posters who said this game was a replay of the Raiders game. Except, this was far more humiliating.

I am a Bledsoe supporter...

One final note: A good amount of people have been highly critical of Daimon Shelton this season. Today he had 4 catches for 26 yards. Not exciting numbers, but he did get a couple first downs for this team. He still has not dropped a SINGLE PASS that has been thrown to him. Can anyone here give me a good reason or tell me how Shelton has been a terrible player this year? Because, I do not see it.

83632[/snapback]

Shelton had more whiffs in the first three games at red-dogging linebackers and Defensive Ends coming free around that Fat-assed Mike (not-Bolemic) Williams and Jonas the-torreador-Jennings than Marion Barry had on his crack pipe before "the B word set him up."

Can anyone here give me a good reason or tell me how Shelton has been a terrible player this year? Because, I do not see it.

83632[/snapback]

He's missed a few blitz pickups that have resulted in sacks and his lead blocking on running plays isn't that great. I wouldn't call him terrible, but he's not a strong point.