Tim Russert Article

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Apsn...o&type=lgns

This is a very well written article (something I'm not familiar with seeing from Yahoo Sports) about Tim Russert and his relationship with the Bills.

If there's a heaven (and I don't happen to believe there is), Russ is smiling down on his 5-1 Bills from it.

Let's Go Buffalo!!

And do it for Tim.

There is a heaven, but if you do not believe you will never go. The Team definately has some carma this year.

Thank you very much for responding to my post of a well-written, emotionally charged article by attacking my agnostic religious beliefs and implying that I'm going to hell.

I don't judge you for your beliefs, so don't judge me for mine, ok?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Apsn...o&type=lgns

This is a very well written article (something I'm not familiar with seeing from Yahoo Sports) about Tim Russert and his relationship with the Bills.

If there's a heaven (and I don't happen to believe there is), Russ is smiling down on his 5-1 Bills from it.

Let's Go Buffalo!!

And do it for Tim.

Nice article. :lol:

You should believe. The view is great and the power outage didn't affect me at all last sunday.

Thank you very much for responding to my post of a well-written, emotionally charged article by attacking my agnostic religious beliefs and implying that I'm going to hell.

I don't judge you for your beliefs, so don't judge me for mine, ok?

He didn't say you are going to hell, he just said that you aren't going to heaven. Maybe you are going to Darien Lake. I am sure that Darien Lake is not as cool as heaven, but it still isn't a bad place to spend the day.

He didn't say you are going to hell, he just said that you aren't going to heaven. Maybe you are going to Darien Lake. I am sure that Darien Lake is not as cool as heaven, but it still isn't a bad place to spend the day.

ROFLMAO!!

But Letchworth State Park is nicer than Darien Lake. So where does that leave us!?

Seriously, it sure would be nice if the Bills could win a Super Bowl for Tim!

Why do some christians feel they have to force their religion on you? This is a football forum and the guy used a common phrase to salute a fallen Bills fan, and you have to find a way to inject your religious beliefs into it.

I hope your priest molests you.

:lol: Sweet Aunt Loretta, that was hilarious ACor!!!

What if you get stuck standing in line for the Viper for an eternity?

Oh yeah, and that is a great article, for yahoo or any website really.

Why do some christians feel they have to force their religion on you? This is a football forum and the guy used a common phrase to salute a fallen Bills fan, and you have to find a way to inject your religious beliefs into it.

I hope your priest molests you.

I think once the original poster injected his own religious beliefs into the post, he was fair game.

If he used the common phrase without the added opinion, it probably wouldn't have gone anywhere.

I think once the original poster injected his own religious beliefs into the post, he was fair game.

If he used the common phrase without the added opinion, it probably wouldn't have gone anywhere.

Good point, I think they're both idiots for doing so.

What if you get stuck standing in line for the Viper for an eternity?

Wouldn't that suck! Especially if the Superman Rode of Steel line appears to be moving faster but, you decide to wait out the Viper line because you have already been waiting there for over an hour.