Switching to Sabres.

Da Big Man

Let Kalinin walk as a UFA...finally got rid of an underachieving, inconsistent defenseman who has all the physical tools in the world but never put it all together for Buffalo...

Please explain why this guy wasn't traded when he supposedly had tremendous value even last year if not the year before? I was calling for this for years. This was another dumb non-move by Darcy.

My avatar explains, but I was still sorry to see him go. Unspectacular but very solid Dman.

The Sharks gave up 6 goals last night against the Cryers and had to win in a SO...

:ph34r:

And I spoke too soon... Rivet is having surgery on his knee and will be out at least 2 weeks. :ph34r::ph34r:

Again... Just shoot me... The minute I tune in, the bad things happen!

Go 'Hawks! Not! :worthy:

The Sharks gave up 6 goals last night against the Cryers and had to win in a SO...

:ph34r:

And I spoke too soon... Rivet is having surgery on his knee and will be out at least 2 weeks. :ph34r::ph34r:

Again... Just shoot me... The minute I tune in, the bad things happen!

Go 'Hawks! Not! :worthy:

A little Karma? Not a big deal this time of year though. If your gonna be out 2 weeks, early on is the time to do it. I can't remember Rivet missing any games when he was here.