I'm An 'Uncle'...........Again

R. Rich

Although he's not a blood relative, my good friend Charlie has been like family ever since we met in high school. In fact, I was his best man when he and his wife, Pam, were married (my niece was the flower girl) 11 years ago. They have just had their 2nd child, a beautiful baby girl named Sierra. I've changed my profile photo to honor her.

Although he's not a blood relative, my good friend Charlie has been like family ever since we met in high school.  In fact, I was his best man when he and his wife, Pam, were married (my niece was the flower girl) 11 years ago.  They have just had their 2nd child, a beautiful baby girl named Sierra.  I've changed my profile photo to honor her.

5851[/snapback]

Congrats. How many times now? I am at 23x and uncle.

I have 3 nephews....when I marry my fiance, I inherit 3 nieces and 4 nephews. How do you like THAT?

5878[/snapback]

Well, let's see:

2 (one boy, one girl) from my brother........and one on the way

2 (both girls) from my sister

3 GRANDnieces (one boy, 2 girls) from my sister's oldest

2 from Charlie and Pam

1 from my 'brother' Mike

A total of 10, with one on the way.

Maybe one day soon I'll be bragging about becoming a daddy.

Although he's not a blood relative, my good friend Charlie has been like family ever since we met in high school.  In fact, I was his best man when he and his wife, Pam, were married (my niece was the flower girl) 11 years ago.  They have just had their 2nd child, a beautiful baby girl named Sierra.  I've changed my profile photo to honor her.

5851[/snapback]

CONGRATS BUG MANNNN:

Yo I went over to the CNJBB two weeks ago. I went to see the Bill/Broncos pre-season opener. My wife and myself had a great time with Rich G. and his crew. BRo we R going to have a great time with those guys.

Sid

CONGRATS BUG MANNNN:

Yo I went over to the CNJBB two weeks ago. I went to see the Bill/Broncos pre-season opener. My wife and myself had a great time with Rich G. and his crew. BRo we R going to have a great time with those guys.

Sid

5966[/snapback]

Thanks, Sid. She is a cutie, ain't she? Hopefully soon I can brag on MY OWN kids!

Just so I know, are you planning to bring your wife when we go there for the Pats game? Lisa won't be coming with me for that one. She will be there with me next month for the opener and we're going up for the finale against her Steelers also.

Congratulations!  Watch out for that one, she's going to be a heart breaker.

6034[/snapback]

Between her Uncle Rich and her daddy, a juvenlie probation officer in Arizona (who also teaches self defense classes), she's going to be just fine.

Archived