New low for Pats fans

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a Rnady Moss mask. They have been around for a couple of years. Kenny Mayne used one in his Mayne event last year. I guess I am confused? Are we supposed to be outraged?

Hmmmm, lets see...ah racism is a bit offensive to most....but let me ask you this fink ?

If Kenny Mayne made you touch his pee pee on the Mayne event would that make it ok?? Would you be outraged ?

Would that confuse you ? Or would you just say...hey its ok..its Kenny Mayne....

Really like to see a pencil neck like you wear that mask in front of Randy Moss or any other Black person...than give them

the line...hey its ok..Kenny Mayne....

What a douche you are fink...pure douche.

Hmmmm, lets see...ah racism is a bit offensive to most....but let me ask you this fink ?

If Kenny Mayne made you touch his pee pee on the Mayne event would that make it ok?? Would you be outraged ?

Would that confuse you ? Or would you just say...hey its ok..its Kenny Mayne....

Really like to see a pencil neck like you wear that mask in front of Randy Moss or any other Black person...than give them

the line...hey its ok..Kenny Mayne....

What a douche you are fink...pure douche.

I'm not sure if your 'outrage' is real or not, but if it is...WTF?

Moss markets the mask from his official website. Is this product not available to persons of little color?

I'm not sure if your 'outrage' is real or not, but if it is...WTF?

Moss markets the mask from his official website. Is this product not available to persons of little color?

Put one on and go to a game..any game...see what happens..Better yet, Put one on and go down to Chippewa street..even on Halloween..see how many people are ok with it...

I bet ya anything you dont have the stones to do it.

Put one on and go to a game..any game...see what happens..Better yet, Put one on and go down to Chippewa street..even on Halloween..see how many people are ok with it...

Gash, you are the racist here because you're setting the double standard between black and white. So showing up to a Bills game wearing a Trent Edwards mask is ok, but showing up wearing a Marshawn Lynch mask isn't? That's what I call racist.

I am not a fan of Randy Moss so why would I want to buy or wear a Randy Moss mask? You have me totally befuddled.

Yeah who the hell cares, why is it racist? Last time I checked Moss was black so what other color would the mask be? Way to overreact.

I lay down the challenge to anyone here.

Meet me saturday night, you wear the mask on Chippewa and if you dont get your ass beat down within an

hour I'll give you $100.

So your pretty much saying its racist to make a mask of any minority, right.......all masks should be of white people only. Is that your argument? Thats racist.

So your pretty much saying its racist to make a mask of any minority, right.......all masks should be of white people only. Is that your argument? Thats racist.

No, I think the argument is that you can only wear a mask that 'belongs' to your race. I'm not clear on gender though.