NFL Stadium Rankings

From the article, probably why our atmosphere is so low :nana: :

"I saw snowballs (actually iceballs) being hurled relentlessly at two fans wearing Detroit Lions parkas sitting in the end zone. The only respite these unfortunate fans got was when a Lions player was near the end zone."

"The first game I ever attended was a Monday Night Football matchup: 1993 Houston Oilers at Buffalo Bills. A nice man and his pre-teen aged son were wearing their Warren Moon jerseys. The kid was so excited and some big drunk Bills fans harassed them unforgivingly, even throwing stuff at the kid as he walked to a Port-a-Potty."

"A Miami fan came and didn't get pelted with beer until the fourth quarter. That was really disappointing."

"The worst thing I ever saw in Ralph C. Wilson Stadium is O.J. Simpson's name on the "Wall Of Fame.""

haha. outstanding!

Dude, at least spell the name of the person you quoted right. :lol:

He played DB???

I have no idea what you're talking about. His name is spelled Tagore?

Actually I copied and pasted it and must have missed the "e" :P

From the Indy one:

"During a Patriots game, the line in the bathroom was really long, so people started urinating on a father and his 10-year-old son who wearing Patriots jerseys."

:nana::lol: :lol:

This stuff is ridiculous. Vocal ribbing should be the price they pay but pelting them with snowballs, beer or anything else is stupid and childish. Especially when someone's kid is involved. What a bunch of losers.

I have no idea what you're talking about. His name is spelled Tagore?

Actually I copied and pasted it and must have missed the "e" :nana:

This stuff is ridiculous. Vocal ribbing should be the price they pay but pelting them with snowballs, beer or anything else is stupid and childish. Especially when someone's kid is involved. What a bunch of losers.

then stay home and watch the game

The "Atmosphere" ranking in Buffalo should be way higher. That is one major plus for Buffalo. I've been to Seattle- great stadium architecturally, not too much atmosphere. Why are the Jags so high? I guess atmosphere goes up when you can stretch your legs out on the empty seat in front of you.

What's with all these wacky lists lately?

I agree that atmosphere should be higher. Maybe there needs to be another category called "comfort" to help the newer stadiums. But, the atmosphere at a Bills game is sensational. Why else would Ralph Wilson be second (to Lambeau) as the "favorite other stadium to visit"?

Accessibility is another interesting category. For a suburban stadium, The Ralph is very accessible. Of course, a stadium accessable via public transportation is going to be more accessible, but my guess is the tailgating would suffer.

Team Quality is what it is (over a period of time).

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.