This probably won't help McCain Either

blzrul

It seems that Cheney is experiencing some heart irregularities ... of course I wish the Cheney family well, but I think that given that people are already nervous about McCain's health, particularly with the spectre of Caribou Barbie waiting in the wings, the timing is terrible.

Poor Cheney isn't to blame of course, but I suspect that seeing this situation is just not going to help people feel good about McCain.

He must be spending too much time reading the poll numbers. Maybe he'll resign and Bush will replace him with Palin so she can pad her resume.

God don't even say that. By the time January rolled around we could have already started 2-3 new wars.

It seems that Cheney is experiencing some heart irregularities ... of course I wish the Cheney family well, but I think that given that people are already nervous about McCain's health, particularly with the spectre of Caribou Barbie waiting in the wings, the timing is terrible.

Poor Cheney isn't to blame of course, but I suspect that seeing this situation is just not going to help people feel good about McCain.

Because Cheney's health (and he's had heart troubles for years) has a lot to do with McCain's. :lol:

Being President for the past 8 years has taken its toll on him. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Because Cheney's health (and he's had heart troubles for years) has a lot to do with McCain's. :lol:

It's not contagious but it will probably cause a number of people to consider that these things CAN happen. And for all Cheney's a sick old bastard, McCain LOOKS a lot more like a cadaver.

It's not contagious but it will probably cause a number of people to consider that these things CAN happen. And for all Cheney's a sick old bastard, McCain LOOKS a lot more like a cadaver.

You really need to get a life. I suggest you cruise on down to the homeless shelter in your Benz and tell them you will be thinking of them when you pull the lever for Obama. Then you can rush back to your mansion and tell all of us on PPP how you did your good deed for the day.

What a loser.

Under Obama you will be able to Ref Midnight Basketball in da hood :nana: