Roscoe will be Special again!

Frez

Bills | Parrish says he is ready to play

Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:49:22 -0700

The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports Buffalo Bills WR Roscoe Parrish (thumb) said he is ready to play. Parrish practiced Monday, Oct. 13. "I'm very excited. ... I've been out for three weeks. I was kind of sluggish out there with my endurance and getting in shape and just trying to get back in the groove of things. But I was catching the ball and just going out there pretty good," Parrish said.

The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports Buffalo Bills WR Roscoe Parrish (thumb) said he is ready to play. Parrish practiced Monday, Oct. 13. "I'm very excited. ... I've been out for three weeks. I was kind of sluggish out there with my endurance and getting in shape and just trying to get back in the groove of things. But I was catching the ball and just going out there pretty good," Parrish said.

You gotta love YOUTH! I would have taken me 6 months, minimum, to recover from that injury.

Not to put a damper on the good news but why is Parrish feeling "sluggish" and in need or working on his endurance? He didn't have a leg injury that would prevent him from doing cardio - it was his thumb.

Not to put a damper on the good news but why is Parrish feeling "sluggish" and in need or working on his endurance? He didn't have a leg injury that would prevent him from doing cardio - it was his thumb.

Likely a mental thing - he had been in a routine that he got out of.