Trent and Roscoe practicing!

richNjoisy

I really never thought I would say this, but...this team missed Roscoe in a big way against Az & I mean as a receiver, not returning kicks.

Hope this means he plays Sunday.

150% agree beerball this can make Steve Johnson back to inactive and roscoe back, im happy trent and roscoe are back, The big one imo is McGee whats his status, imo we can do without Simpson and see what Wilson has at safety again and increase the role of Wendling and Scott.

I heard he might be back, but then I read THIS from today's Buffalo Snooze:

http://www.buffalonews.com/opinion/columns...ory/462198.html

That had me really worried.

I could be wrong, Dean, but I'm guessing DiCesare hasn't set foot inside the stadium since the Oakland game. And Mark Gaughan, who is out there for every practice, recently suggested Parrish might be ready for the Miami game.

I could be wrong, Dean, but I'm guessing DiCesare hasn't set foot inside the stadium since the Oakland game. And Mark Gaughan, who is out there for every practice, recently suggested Parrish might be ready for the Miami game.

Oh, i trust Gaughan, and the recent reports that Roscoe is practicing. But, where does DiCesare come up with "ANOTHER four weeks"? One thinks that he would make a call, or something, before printing something like that...dontchathink? Very poor reporting, IMO.

Oh, i trust Gaughan, and the recent reports that Roscoe is practicing. But, where does DiCesare come up with "ANOTHER four weeks"? One thinks that he would make a call, or something, before printing something like that...dontchathink? Very poor reporting, IMO.

No comment ...