Two things I'm tired of...

SwampD

1. The word "retarded". It's in thread titles. It's used to demean other posters. It's used to make other posters feel good about themselves. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them stupid or yourself superior to them; You just disagree. I'm a pretty smart guy and I know at times I can sound like a complete jackass. I have my own personal reasons for not liking it, but that is not why I am tired of it. It shows a complete lack of respect for someone else, and darn it, we're better than that.

2. Thread titles that make a statement...but there is a question mark at the end. Here are some examples.

Trent Edwards Out for Chargers Game?

Hit on Edwards dirty?

Ernie Davis was drafted by Bills?

Say it or ask it. Don't do both.

I'm done.

1. The word "retarded". It's in thread titles. It's used to demean other posters. It's used to make other posters feel good about themselves. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them stupid our yourself superior to them; You just disagree. I'm a pretty smart guy and I know at times I can sound like a complete jackass. I have my own personal reasons for not liking it, but that is not why I am tired of it. It shows a complete lack of respect for someone else, and darn it, we're better than that.

2. Thread titles that make a statement...but there is a question mark ant the end. Here are some examples.

Hit on Edwards dirty?

I'm done.

Red ant? Black ant? Army ant? Honey ant? Fire ant?

A terminal question mark indicates a query. The "Was..." is understood. Brevity. It's been common usage long before you or I were hatched...

1. The word "retarded". It's in thread titles. It's used to demean other posters. It's used to make other posters feel good about themselves. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them stupid our yourself superior to them; You just disagree. I'm a pretty smart guy and I know at times I can sound like a complete jackass. I have my own personal reasons for not liking it, but that is not why I am tired of it. It shows a complete lack of respect for someone else, and darn it, we're better than that.

2. Thread titles that make a statement...but there is a question mark at the end. Here are some examples.

Hit on Edwards dirty?

I'm done.

Swampy - there will always be punk no-it-alls on a message board, who feel they must slam someone on a post they don't like. That's why I have been reading more than responding lately....it ain't worth the B.S.

Red ant? Black ant? Army ant? Honey ant? Fire ant?

A terminal question mark indicates a query. The "Was..." is understood. Brevity. It's been common usage long before you or I were hatched...

Didn't say it wasn't correct, just tired of it.

Ant I just want to say, I saw that before you posted.

Swampy - there will always be punk no-it-alls on a message board, who feel they must slam someone on a post they don't like. That's why I have been reading more than responding lately....it ain't worth the B.S.

Spartacus, that's one of the main reasons so many people who were active back when I first registered no longer post here. Some lurk (like you), and others just don't waste their time.

Two things which I'm tired of:

1. People who start non Bills related threads on main board.

2. "Smart" people who post and do not have a clue about grammar and spelling.

You did both of them in one post.

1. Both are directly related to this board.

2. Spelling I'll give you(I just don't care). But other than the questionable use of a semicolon(sp?) there is nothing wrong grammatically.

Well, you might want to go back and edit out "I'm done.".

There, are you trapped? :D

:D

Guest dog14787
1. The word "retarded". It's in thread titles. It's used to demean other posters. It's used to make other posters feel good about themselves. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them stupid or yourself superior to them; You just disagree. I'm a pretty smart guy and I know at times I can sound like a complete jackass. I have my own personal reasons for not liking it, but that is not why I am tired of it. It shows a complete lack of respect for someone else, and darn it, we're better than that.

Hit on Edwards dirty?

I'm done.

ieatcrayonz is behind all this :D

It's "KNOW-it-alls," not "NO-it-alls."

I think I may start a new thread with the following title: "Spartacus is a retard?"

And I'm sick of people crying over words. If you don't like to read certain words, then don't post or read on message boards (which are notorious for people trying to boost their egos). Of course there are things that are going to offend people, including me, but I'm not going to expect everyone to stop because I don't like it.

If people don't want to be called retards or whatever offensive names that are being thrown around, maybe they should stop saying retarded things.

And I'm sick of people crying over words. If you don't like to read certain words, then don't post or read on message boards (which are notorious for people trying to boost their egos). Of course there are things that are going to offend people, including me, but I'm not going to expect everyone to stop because I don't like it.

If people don't want to be called retards or whatever offensive names that are being thrown around, maybe they should stop saying retarded things.

Retard