Would you guys sit back and relax, just for a week, please?

Let's start a thread with all the positives we saw:

1- Trent is still 4 and 0 and with QB rating >93% !!! :nana:

add your thoughts please

(no name calling nor profanity in response to this),

if you'd like to do that, please initiate (one more) your own: "see the negative even standing at 4-1 " thread, would you?

all i have to say is its not like the Bills were going 16-0! and its not like the bills are guna go 15-1! so after every loss, all hell breaks loose. yes they got smacked in the mouths but still, they cant have a bad game. i always say if ur guan lose, then really lose. dont lose by 3 points, lose by 24. A loss is a loss tho but get over it! And i agree....Edwards is still 4-0. On to San Diego! LETS GO B-LO!

Man im happy with a 4-1 start.....better then 1-4

Me too. For the first time in a long time I'm actually enjoying the season. People that are flippin out are unreal. Ya can't win them all and we should know that the Bills usually don't play well at all when they travel far west. Even back in Kellys days.

People are acting like we are 0-5 and missing the playoffs.

We are leading our division people!!!!! :nana:

The rest will help this team. Odds are that Trent will be back, along with hopefully Simpson ( who has improved a ton this season imo) and McGee. Given 2 weeks, Jauron should be able to figure out things to do with all of his defensive backs. :nana: Also, I strongly suspect that Stroud and Schobel were dinged up and in much need of a rest.

The haters will not concede the point, but Peters looked good and will only improve. Also, the chargers are just not the same team sans Merriman. It isn't possible. There is no reason not to look for a strong home effort from the Bills vs. the chargers.

4-2 is very good is a good start. 5-1 is great!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest will help this team. Odds are that Trent will be back, along with hopefully Simpson ( who has improved a ton this season imo) and McGee. Given 2 weeks, Jauron should be able to figure out things to do with all of his defensive backs. :doh: Also, I strongly suspect that Stroud and Schobel were dinged up and in much need of a rest.

The haters will not concede the point, but Peters looked good and will only improve. Also, the chargers are just not the same team sans Merriman. It isn't possible. There is no reason not to look for a strong home effort from the Bills vs. the chargers.

4-2 is very good is a good start. 5-1 is great!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norv Turner would be a good coach with enough talent. :nana: