A Lot Of People Probably Already Know This

Steely Dan

What's the big deal here? Steely Dan posted something most of us knew. EZC made a fairly harmless comment, which didn't appear to me to be personal.

Take it easy, Steely.

The big deal is Steely Dan is a JACK---ASS

Actually Steely is a quell dood and I believe he's having a big laugh over this post.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the big deal here? Steely Dan posted something most of us knew. EZC made a fairly harmless comment, which didn't appear to me to be personal.

Take it easy, Steely.

If you notice a lot of it is followed by :worthy: 's. A lot of this is tongue in cheek. :wallbash:

OK - I was still holding on to the possibility that Steely Dan and The Dean were the same person - even enjoying the potential genius of him arguing with himself in the same thread - but unless he/they are even more devious than I could imagne - this thread dashes that possibilty.... :devil:

Since when does The Dean need to create another screen persona to have an argument with himself? :thumbsup:

I remember, he made the pro bowl too. He was return man, too.

From Buffalo bills .com

"Jauron was drafted in the fourth round of the 1973 NFL draft by the Detroit Lions and also by the St. Louis Cardinals in the 1973 Major League Baseball draft in June. He spent his first five NFL seasons with Detroit. He started at free safety as a rookie and was a Pro Bowl selection in 1974 after leading the NFC in punt return average (16.8). He played the final three seasons of his career with the Cincinnati Bengals, and finished with a career total of 26 interceptions and two touchdowns. After retiring from the NFL, Jauron worked two years for Nautilus Sports Medical Industries before launching his coaching career.

A graduate of Yale University with a bachelor's degree in history, Jauron holds several school rushing records, including consecutive 100-yard rushing games (16).

I just can't see Jauron as an athlete...although he must have been a pretty good one to be drafted in 2 sports...

Could you imagine him scoring a touchdown?? He would probably hand the ball to the official and jog off the field to sit on a bench with the same look as if they just lost on the last play of the game....