Just watched it. And it hurts... it still hurts.

Ouch. That was a tough one. But it sure was a great program and a good watch. Good TV.

Wide right... that just resonates through me. Wide right...

What a resiliant bunch, they kept trying. So close. Those four straight are an amazing accomplishment. It was good to re-live that history as I was rather young when the Bills were doing this. It was a great time, going back and appreciating the rich Bills history. What a special team.

I loved how Marv coached. "When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us!"

It just wasn't meant to be :sick: ...

Our Super Bowl victory will come.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said I wouldn't watch. I said I'll just watch a little bit, until the kick. I watched the kick sail wide STILL trying to somehow will it to go through.

Yes, it would have been great to win one. For the city and the players of what was THE greatest team to never win the title. I am convinced of that.

But somehow, after taking that program in, I wonder, will this just make the day when the Bills win the Super Bowl that much better? When all the bitter memories and mocking laughter from jackasses who don't have a clue what it's like to suffer as we have suffered are washed away? When the day comes when we will be redeemed, when the Bills will be finally on top? Won't it be even better?

And take this to heart my friends, when that day comes, and it WILL come, the day the team brings that trophy back to the city, the fans of Buffalo will show America what a REAL celebration is. We will show them a crowd in the streets the likes of which this country has never seen...

Ouch. That was a tough one. But it sure was a great program and a good watch. Good TV.

What a resiliant bunch, they kept trying. So close. Those four straight are an amazing accomplishment. It was good to re-live that history as I was rather young when the Bills were doing this. It was a great time, going back and appreciating the rich Bills history. What a special team.

I loved how Marv coached. "When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us!"

That was awesome.Considering i was in the service until 1992 and missed many of the regular season games.Hell i watched Superbowl 25 in Cuba.All in all it still was painfull to watch wide right,but just some of the Marvisms bring back great memmories.What a fantastic piece which still sends shivers down my spine.Even with th Superbowl loses it was one hell of a team. :sick::sick:

It was a superb program. I see a lot of similarities in our current team. Good things are here again.

It was a superb program. I see a lot of similarities in our current team. Good things are here again.
I agree, i think great things are on the horizon for this team,barring injuries,specifically in the qb position.If Trent stays healthy the skys the limit,but if Jp has to step in well thats another story.

You guys watched the kick?

Seventeen years, and I haven't made it that far ...

Yea i watched it ,but ive kinda become immune to it,seeing it reaired on espuken for so long.Still painfull somewhat but it is what it is.Fantastic piece though

I said I wouldn't watch. I said I'll just watch a little bit, until the kick. I watched the kick sail wide STILL trying to somehow will it to go through.

Yes, it would have been great to win one. For the city and the players of what was THE greatest team to never win the title. I am convinced of that.

But somehow, after taking that program in, I wonder, will this just make the day when the Bills win the Super Bowl that much better? When all the bitter memories and mocking laughter from jackasses who don't have a clue what it's like to suffer as we have suffered are washed away? When the day comes when we will be redeemed, when the Bills will be finally on top? Won't it be even better?

And take this to heart my friends, when that day comes, and it WILL come, the day the team brings that trophy back to the city, the fans of Buffalo will show America what a REAL celebration is. We will show them a crowd in the streets the likes of which this country has never seen...

Amen, brother. Amen.

Every night as I drift off to sleep, in the moments when consciousness and unconsciousness are entwined, I see the ball fly wide right. It startles me awake. Every night.

Not every nite but I've had that fantasy. Like Jim/Thurman/Bruce/Andre have said, they would've won at least 1 other if they had just gotten that 1st one. :sick:

Not every nite but I've had that fantasy. Like Jim/Thurman/Bruce/Andre have said, they would've won at least 1 other if they had just gotten that 1st one. :sick:

I think they definitely would have won at least 1 more if they beat the Giants.

The thing I think about is what may have happened the season before if Ronnie Harmon hadn't dropped the :sick: ball in Cleveland. The Bills would have gone into Denver for the Conference Championship game. Sure they were young, but anything could have happened.

You guys watched the kick?

Seventeen years, and I haven't made it that far ...

I still cant watch it either.

"Where would you rather be, than right here, right now"

"Why did Hitler lose WW2? He couldnt win on the road"