Costly win for Stillers

Lori

You must write for ESPN radio. I just heard Dan "the Duke" Davis use "Pyrrhic" to describe the Stillers' victory last night.

Well, we do know that at least one person from ESPN reads the board. :lol:

Amusingly, one of the local papers ran the exact same "Costly win ..." hed in today's edition. (Well, other than calling them by their given name. And no, I'm not suggesting they borrowed it -- it was an obvious choice.)

Edit: both locals used that headline.

Well, we do know that at least one person from ESPN reads the board. :lol:

Amusingly, one of the local papers ran the exact same "Costly win ..." hed in today's edition. (Well, other than calling them by their given name. And no, I'm not suggesting they borrowed it -- it was an obvious choice. Then again, knowing some of the other stuff this paper has pulled, maybe I should rethink that.)

Never underestimate the depths to which a lazy plagiarizer will stoop.

From Tomlin's postgame PC: Rashad Mendenhall (shoulder fracture) and Kendall Simmons (Achilles) will be placed on I.R.

Talk about Pyrrhic victories ...

Ring, Ring... "Dwayne Wright speaking..."

Now, if Lori uses the word "Draconian" in a sentence I'll be real impressed :lol:

I will: Asking Lori to use Draconian in a sentence makes you look like a Jack-ASS

I think they're like the Vikings, a good QB away from being a contender, but Flacco has to mature.

True. I don't think you can ask a rookie in his 1st road start against a good defense with a marginal running game to perform any better though. Compare it to JP @Tampa in '05....