MNF commercials

duey

This is getting out of hand. On at least three or four occassions, ESPN cut to a commerical seconds after a play was dead and pretty before the announcers had finished their thoughts. Really jamming in every commerical possible. :thumbdown:

This is getting out of hand. On at least three or four occassions, ESPN cut to a commerical seconds after a play was dead and pretty before the announcers had finished their thoughts. Really jamming in every commerical possible. :thumbdown:

This is newsworthy? Have you watched a football game this decade?

I was at a friend's house watching the games yesterday, he has a nice setup in his basement with pool table, bar, etc. and he sets up four TVs for the games. There were multiple occasions where all four games were at commercial at the same time. It's a 60-minute game that has become a 210-minute TV show.

As for the announcers, I thought at TBD that all announcers suck and we have to harp about how idiotic they are??? Isn't it good they're not finishing thoughts?

This is getting out of hand. On at least three or four occassions, ESPN cut to a commerical seconds after a play was dead and pretty before the announcers had finished their thoughts. Really jamming in every commerical possible. :ph34r:

Right now, it's a 2:1 ratio for programming and ad time. It used to be 4:1 not too long ago. Don't be surprised if it changes to 1:1 within months.

This is what's driving people to TiVo's and piracy, IMHO. Most other DVR's don't allow you to skip ads and I may be cynical in saying this but TV's will soon be programmed to disable the mute function (or volume control) so that you are forced to listen to ads. :lol:

This is getting out of hand. On at least three or four occassions, ESPN cut to a commerical seconds after a play was dead and pretty before the announcers had finished their thoughts. Really jamming in every commerical possible. :worthy:

On a side note,i think the Coors light and Miller commericals are close to the worst ive ever seen.More Taste league.........................................................please :lol: