Glad we extended Grey

Thailog80

Gray is garbage, pure and simple. He is on the field laughing, like the dumb hyena that he is.

TD is to blame. We are watching this jackass Gray who TD was dumb enough to extend, and would be lucky to land a job as a position coach, give away 3rd and long plays like bags of candy on Halloween. Not bad enough? Gregg Williams II is getting B word-slapped and disgraced by a real coach. One who has a clue.

Gray is garbage, pure and simple. He is on the field laughing, like the dumb hyena that he is.

TD is to blame. We are watching this jackass Gray who TD was dumb enough to extend, and would be lucky to land a job as a position coach, give away 3rd and long plays like bags of candy on Halloween. Not bad enough? Gregg Williams II is getting B word-slapped and disgraced by a real coach. One who has a clue.

82467[/snapback]

Jerry Gray is dumb now? Is that you inside scoop or do you just ooze knowledge, I mean stevestojan, through osmosis? You must also first get a clue before you expect people to listen to your angry rants.

Jerry Gray is dumb now? Is that you inside scoop or do you just ooze knowledge, I mean stevestojan, through osmosis? You must also first get a clue before you expect people to listen to your angry rants.

82481[/snapback]

Grey is proving him wrong ???????

82481[/snapback]

Dude, wake up. How are we doing with 3rd and long conversions against us?

Nah, never mind. Go back to your fantasy world.

Dude, wake up. How are we doing with 3rd and long conversions against us?

Nah, never mind. Go back to your fantasy world.

82502[/snapback]

Bill you should know that the 3rd and long issues are because we have to manufacture a pass rush via the blitz and not with our 4 man front. But I guess that's just the view from Fantasy land. :(

Bill you should know that the 3rd and long issues are because we have to manufacture a pass rush via the blitz and not with our 4 man front. But I guess that's just the view from Fantasy land.  :(

82519[/snapback]

Dude are Mr Rourke and Tattoo serving you drinks?

Dude are Mr Rourke and Tattoo serving you drinks?

82523[/snapback]

Ha , boy you're funny. Fact is I continue to back my opinions with facts from on field realities while some others choose to spew statements as fact with no backing.