Offical Bills @ Ravens thread

Frez

I don't know, but I know he stiff-armed Ray Lewis on two consecutive plays to make positive yards when it looked like they would result in negative yards. When a guy stiff-arms Ray Lewis and gets five-yard gains instead of three-yard losses, you've accomplished something.

It's a hunch that he is getting closer to 100 percent. What, do you disagree? He may not be completely ready until next year, but he's getting closer. That's all I said.

82778[/snapback]

well all im saying is as far as his knee is concerned, no one really knows except willis. yes he stiff aremed ray lewis and that is quite an accomplishment, however this is his first time playing against him therefore you cannot make any kind of comparison.

anyways, sorry to be do picky, just not in a very good mood right now a la 4INT's

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...there's four ints....five turnovers...

82802[/snapback]

Tell the whole story please:

"And of the 4 interceptions by Drew Bledsoe today, 3 of them have gone off the hands of his own receivers, which means that his own guys have the chance to make a play."

Drew's last two plays have been on the hands of the receivers but have resulted in turnovers.

Not saying Drew's been lighting it up today because he HAS been responsible for 2 turnovers. But to blame the whole game on him as half the posts seem to indicate here is just stupid.

CW

I'll go ahead and say it because if it was Travis Henry, it would have been posted 10 times already: How about Willis quitting on the last interception return? No excuse for that.

Travis was partly responsible for the game-clinching touchdown by Seymour against the Pats a few weeks ago, but at least he sprinted all the way down the field trying to catch him. McGahee stopped running at the 30-yard line despite being about 5 yards behind the defender. Thankfully Eric kept trying and caught the guy to save a touchdown.

It's one thing to watch this team fail, but to quit on a play is inexcusable. Willis is coming around as a running back and probably even deserves to start. But don't quit on a play.

I'll go ahead and say it because if it was Travis Henry, it would have been posted 10 times already: How about Willis quitting on the last interception return? No excuse for that.

Travis was partly responsible for the game-clinching touchdown by Seymour against the Pats a few weeks ago, but at least he sprinted all the way down the field trying to catch him. McGahee stopped running at the 30-yard line despite being about 5 yards behind the defender. Thankfully Eric kept trying and caught the guy to save a touchdown.

It's one thing to watch this team fail, but to quit on a play is inexcusable. Willis is coming around as a running back and probably even deserves to start. But don't quit on a play.

Did I say anything about Drew????

No you assumed I was bashing him.

Please understand the post first.

RY

82819[/snapback]

Did I say that YOU were the one complaining about Drew? No, so maybe you should understand the post first yourself.

I said half the posts here are blaming Drew. All I accused you of doing was not telling the whole story about the turnovers.

CW

Tell the whole story please:

"And of the 4 interceptions by Drew Bledsoe today, 3 of them have gone off the hands of his own receivers, which means that his own guys have the chance to make a play."

Drew's last two plays have been on the hands of the receivers but have resulted in turnovers.

Not saying Drew's been lighting it up today because he HAS been responsible for 2 turnovers.  But to blame the whole game on him as half the posts seem to indicate here is just stupid.

CW

82813[/snapback]

Thats the thing though, Drew hasnt done dick in this game to WIN us the game. It doesnt matter to me if the INTs are his fault or not, the fact that he hasnt done anything to win us the game is downright sad. We, as Bills fans, have become too accustomed to just making sure Bledsoe doesnt !@#$ up. We dont have to settle for that, QBs are supposed to WIN you games by themselves with their smart play and wise decision making. We've sadly become so indoctrined with expecting the bare minimum from Drew that we've forgotten we dont have to put up with him. There are QBs out there who, even under pressure, still can think and put the ball where it needs to go (Manning, Brady, McNabb, etc).

Thats the thing though, Drew hasnt done dick in this game to WIN us the game.  It doesnt matter to me if the INTs are his fault or not, the fact that he hasnt done anything to win us the game is downright sad.  We, as Bills fans, have become too accustomed to just making sure Bledsoe doesnt !@#$ up.  We dont have to settle for that, QBs are supposed to WIN you games by themselves with their smart play and wise decision making.  We've sadly become so indoctrined with expecting the bare minimum from Drew that we've forgotten we dont have to put up with him.  There are QBs out there who, even under pressure, still can think and put the ball where it needs to go (Manning, Brady, McNabb, etc).

82832[/snapback]

I'd contend that he has done enough to win the game. He hit Moulds in the hands in the endzone. He hit Evans in the hands in the endzone.

He's made his fair share of bad plays as well, but I think the team's done well enough to squeak out a win. Guys have to catch the ball when it hits their hands though...

I'd like to see what happens if we stopped dropping 5-7 passes per game. It's been going on all year. Usually it's been Reed, but it seems to be spreading to everyone. :(

CW

You quoted my post.

So, yes, you implied I was bashing Drew.

It doesn't matter...I'm ask ticked as the rest of you for the performance of this team.

There is the sack.

82836[/snapback]

New paragraph means new thought. Basic english. But yes, we're all ticked today.

CW

congrats Bills you scored 6 offensive points, turned the ball over five times, gave up the ball twice in the end zone in critical situations resulting in 0 points, allowed four sacks, let Deion Sanders score a TD on an INT return.

Oh, but the good news is the season is almost half way over.

What a crap product.