Offical Bills @ Ravens thread

Frez

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be kidding me...The one thing you can't do there...Even a Sack gets you a FG try...

The guy is just done... :(

82685[/snapback]

He's been done since last season, the team refuses to see it. Start Matthews next week or (even better) Losman. Lets just SEE what happens when Bledsoe isnt playing. Thats all I'm asking for, lets just SEE if the offense functions better without him.

"Buffalo still in pretty good shape."-- those words just came out of the play-by-play man's mouth. I want what he's drinking.

The Bills defense gave up two long drives that resulted in 10 points. While it's frustrating that the pathetic Baltimore offense was able to do that, the fact is our defense has held them to 10 points for the entire game. None in the second half. Only about six yards of offense in the second half for the Ravens.

But our offense has scored -1 points. Two field goals and a touchdown allowed.

I'm glad Willis is playing so well. I'm a huge TH supporter, but if he gets beaten out for the job, so be it. But as you can see, the big problem isn't our running back. The offensive line is no good, and Drew has three turnovers.

Willis look great. I love Travis, but Willis is getting closer and closer to being 100 percent.

I will say that Travis made a nice block on the third and one play on Drew's pass to Campbell that gave us first and goal. Now get Willis back in there.