[closed]When are you going to get it????????????

Mooshocker

Revisionist history. I'd love to see where JP would be with Schonert, a stable Front Office, an OLine, a better than average defense, and some weapons around him.

Trent looked pretty "JP like" for the first 3 quarters last week.

Let me tell you all once again where JP would be with Schonert, a stable front office, an o-line, a better than average defense and some weapson around him:

SITTING ON THE BENCH BECAUSE HE LACKS THE INTELLIGENCE, VISION AND LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES NECESSARY TO PERFORM AS A STARTING QB IN THE NFL.

Get it straight....................................all the physical talents in the world will NOT take the place of what is between his ears which is very little.

Revisionist history. I'd love to see where JP would be with Schonert, a stable Front Office, an OLine, a better than average defense, and some weapons around him.

Let me tell you all once again where JP would be with Schonert, a stable front office, an o-line, a better than average defense and some weapson around him:

SITTING ON THE BENCH BECAUSE HE LACKS THE INTELLIGENCE, VISION AND LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES NECESSARY TO PERFORM AS A STARTING QB IN THE NFL.

Get it straight....................................all the physical talents in the world will NOT take the place of what is between his ears which is very little.

I guess the reason this needed it's own thread is because daddy never valued you enough? Sorry Cow !@#$er, I ain't looking for any more mouths to feed.

Now run along.

fixed.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.