Yahoo Sports Early Playoff Picture

truth on hold

They project Bills get a bye and play winner of Steelers - Bolts. That means Bills just need to win 2 games to get to the Super Bowl and at least 1 of them is at home. The other team with a bye are the Titans. Hey, even though it's way early, it does seem a reasonably accurate forecast.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,109928

No, they just posted a new one.

Gotta love uncontrolled speculation. Part of the joy of being a fan. 0:)

And, to be fair, it IS titled: The absurdly premature playoff picture. So, even the blogger understands it is way to early to speculate...and he is doing it anyway. At least it is honest.

I would like to suggest we formally petition the NFL to end the 2008 regular season at once. I would very much like to the be the top seed in the AFC and have homefield advatage throughout the playoffs. Further, I would like to start the playoffs now before the snow starts to fall. Anyone on board with me?

Why? What will happen if we don't?

I agree with that sentiment....what happens if we don't take it one game at a time? I mean come on, everyone who is a true Bills fan has that skepticism in the back of their minds. I saw screw it, it's been a loooong freakin time since we've been any good, even if we go 0-13 the rest of the way (which obviously will not happen) at least we enjoyed the 3 weeks in the spotlight. Enjoy it now, it could last 5 years or 5 weeks!!

They project Bills get a bye and play winner of Steelers - Bolts. That means Bills just need to win 2 games to get to the Super Bowl and at least 1 of them is at home. The other team with a bye are the Titans. Hey, even though it's way early, it does seem a reasonably accurate forecast.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,109928

I'd like to see us go 5-0 and heading into the bye before we start talking about the playoffs. While this our first time since 1992 starting 3-0, I don't think getting really excited early is the answer. Let's just win one game at a time.

Guest dog14787
Screw that. 57-0. I don't think we'll lose a game for the next 3 years.

Over stretched kitty(cat) is not a good thing, geesh :ph34r:

Kitty? doggonit :lol: