Comcast.net writer sites in Power Rankings "Toronto Bills"

MClem06

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think I read one preview of the bills from a national outlet that didn't have a tornto joke in there. I dont think its offensive, but its very annoying. The situation with the toronto games is what it is, and a sportswriter or blogger taking cheapshots isn't going to change it one way or the other. It just hacky and unoriginal and annoying to have to read the same "jokes" over and over again if you want to read anything from the national media about the bills.

http://www.comcast.net/sports/russakoffrul...slideshow/view/

Sports writer refers to the Buffalo Bills as the "Toronto Bills" in his power rankings. I felt this was extremely inappropriate and he is going to make a lot of people mad. Feel free to email him.

MCLEM06

and some idiot at the Washington post calls them the ArgoBills.

people are stupid.

Guys, the reason its being brought up about the bills moving to toronto is beause an owner could make so much more money there. BUT as long as we play well....keep winning...the money will come to to us. Companies and corporations will want to be a part of a winning franchise. There wasnt much talk about the bills leaving when we were going to the superbowl every year. Its up to our players to some extent. If we do well...we all know how the fans are going to be...and things can only look better for the BUFFALO bills

Guest dog14787
You mean I could get sued every time I type "New Jersey Jets" or refer to NE* as "The Cheatriots*"????

This fella is giving stats or standings to a team that doesn't exist, meanwhile leaving out the Buffalo Bills.

To me it makes all of his info bogus.

Right now we are chatting and you are entitled to your own opinion, but thats all it is, an opinion,

to me, theres a big difference.

With all due respect to you Senator, and your sometimes very accurate discriptions.

Do you think a writer has the right to convey information with the intentions of having his information looked on as facts, but yet have his information false because of his own, personal agenda? Something's seriously wrong with this picture don't you think?

This fella is giving stats or standings to a team that doesn't exsist, meanwhile leaving out the Buffalo Bills.

To me it makes all of his info bogus.

Right now we are chatting and you are entitled to your own opinion, but thats all it is, an opinion,

to me, theres a big difference.

With all due respect to you Senator, and your sometimes very accurate discriptions.

OK...just think you're getting too upset about some buffoon from the City of 'Brotherly Love', if ya know what I mean 0:)

(He is, after all, just an idiot.)

Guest dog14787
OK...just think you're getting too upset about some buffoon from the City of 'Brotherly Love', if ya know what I mean :lol:

nawww, I know, just that my cousin almost took my head off earlier today when I brought up the subject and he got all bent out of shape, I told him to get real, its just a joke.

We almost went to blows 0:)

OK...just think you're getting too upset about some buffoon from the City of 'Brotherly Love', if ya know what I mean 0:)

And the ranking column is, pretty much by definition, opinion. Add that to the fact that his style is clearly tongue-in-cheek and you (dog) have no case.

Crummy joke. The guy needs new material.

Guys, the reason its being brought up about the bills moving to toronto is beause an owner could make so much more money there. BUT as long as we play well....keep winning...the money will come to to us. Companies and corporations will want to be a part of a winning franchise. There wasnt much talk about the bills leaving when we were going to the superbowl every year. Its up to our players to some extent. If we do well...we all know how the fans are going to be...and things can only look better for the BUFFALO bills

A lot has changed since we were going to SB's. But in general, I concur.

Heres what I wrote him:

Way to jab every Bills fan in the back with your "Toronto Bills" reference. You

are probably a loser Philly fan who "rules" at being a total douchebag. The

Bills have the best fans in the NFL - diehard fans who tailgate from Friday til

Sunday in some cases. You have no clue what real fans are in a real football

atmosphere until you visit Ralph Wilson Stadium. Yes, we have to "tap" to the

Toronto market because money rules and corporate sponsorship is essential in

today's NFL. But to leave the word "Buffalo" out of the "Buffalo Bills" is

idiotic. Have fun being a huge loser in the biggest loser town of all -

Phithadelphia Pennsylvania. I can rest assured that our Sabres and Bills will

always beat up on your loser teams as long as I live.

BUFFALO BILLS - #1 in the AFC and soon to be AFC champs. !@#$ing douchebag.

If that doesn't make him respect the intellect of a Bills fan I don't know what will.

Guest dog14787
And the ranking column is, pretty much by definition, opinion. Add that to the fact that his style is clearly tongue-in-cheek and you (dog) have no case.

Crummy joke. The guy needs new material.

doggonit 0:)

Do you get chills when a light breeze blows? I think you may be just a little too thin skinned. Take a joke dude. Why not focus on the fact that he ranked the Bills 4th overall and #1 in the AFC?? After all these years of no recognition, we finally start getting some props and your sole focus is on a tongue in cheek comment?

thats total BS. tongue in cheek my butt. schoop keeps refering to the toronto bills also and he should be shot just like this jerk.