Mort disses Stroud

Coach Tuesday

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mort is the worst they have on their NFL staff. Right down there with Kiper.

Why would you base your opinion of how someone is playing based on what other players have told you instead of just watching the film and forming your own opinion. Does this guy have a brain of his own?

I think this sums it up best:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2007/1...ports-that.html

Why would you base your opinion of how someone is playing based on what other players have told you instead of just watching the film and forming your own opinion. Does this guy have a brain of his own?

I think this sums it up best:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2007/1...ports-that.html

Wow, I was laughing so hard I had to close the door to my office. This is the line that got me started:

"ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reports that ESPN’s Bill Parcells is carrying with him a preserved mosquito in amber, and plans on cloning dinosaurs once he lands in Miami."

LMAO. This is just unreal. Stroud has been terrific for us. Very diruptive in games 1 and 2 especially. It's funny how almost all analysts on NFL Sirius radio gushed about his performances in weeks 1 and 2, but yet Mort finds yet another way to diss the Bills.

I'm not one to get worked up over "no pub" for our team, but Mort goes beyond the call of duty to say bad things about the Bills. He's a waste of space if you ask me. Wonder how his boy Donahoe is doing now? Is he taking tickets at the movie theatre in McKinley mall yet?

Unreal.

Hmmm, Mort ranks on the Bills. What're the odds? :lol:

Damn, now I have to revise my opinion of Stroud.

:thumbsup:

Urkel > Mort

Dog Crap > Mort

Yea

Shouldn't you spell that YEAH! B-)

Wow, I was laughing so hard I had to close the door to my office. This is the line that got me started:

"ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reports that ESPN’s Bill Parcells is carrying with him a preserved mosquito in amber, and plans on cloning dinosaurs once he lands in Miami."

My favorite:

ESPN’s Chris Mortensen tells ESPN’s “Mike & Mike” that a reported flight to Atlanta tonight contained Elton John without his hair or makeup, and NOT ESPN’s Bill Parcells.