4th Quarter Comeback Stats For QB's Since 1996

Steely Dan

Not to piss in anybody's cornflakes or anythin', but Eli Manning's got to be included when you're talking about "come from behind" victories. I was listening to Sirius this AM, and they were talkin' about his stats and that he's done a ridiculous amount of that in his pretty short career.

Go Bills!

Not to piss in anybody's cornflakes or anythin', but Eli Manning's got to be included when you're talking about "come from behind" victories. I was listening to Sirius this AM, and they were talkin' about his stats and that he's done a ridiculous amount of that in his pretty short career.

Go Bills!

Is this some joke about eli being gay? :rolleyes: cuz all I read was "Eli... come from behind" <_<

The fourth one would have to be the Jets game, which was tied at 7 going into the fourth quarter. That one's kind of bogus if you're talking about 'comebacks', though, because the Jets never led.

(Not that I'm discounting the win, mind you ...)

And Edwards was injured I believe nad Losman finished the game. It is ESPN we are talking about here. :lol:

Criteria:

-Since 1950

-11038 NFL and AFL games played (not including ties)

-Only 20 or more "comeback wins" using the 4th quarter "comeback win" method

-Not just HOFers

-Nothing from 2008

Dan Marino 37 (16 Away, 21 Home)

Johnny Unitas 34 (14 Away, 20 Home)

John Elway 33 (12 Away , 21 Home)

Joe Montana 31 (22 Away, 8 Home, 1 Neutral)

Vinny Testaverde 30 (18 Away, 12 Home)

Warren Moon 28 (12 Away, 16 Home)

Fran Tarkenton 28 (15 Away, 13 Home)

Drew Bledsoe 27 (13 Away, 14 Home)

Brett Favre 27 (6 Away, 21 Home)

Peyton Manning 24 (13 Away, 11 Home)

Dave Krieg 24 (8 Away, 16 Home)

Jim Kelly 23 (11 Away, 12 Home)

Dan Fouts 23 (12 Away, 11 Home)

Randall Cunningham 22 (14 Away, 8 Home)

Joe Theismann 21 (8 Away, 12 Home, 1 Neutral)

Steve Bartkowski 21 (11 Away, 10 Home)

Jake Plummer 21 (10 Away , 11 Home)

Joe Ferguson 20 (11 Away, 9 Home)

Tom Brady 20 (11 Away, 8 Home, 1 Neutral)

Bledsoe? :lol: Man, wish we would've gotten that version in the trade from NE. Instead we got a statue of his former self that fumbled almost every time he got hit and couldn't overcome a bunch of 3rd string guys to make the playoffs.

Bledsoe? :lol: Man, wish we would've gotten that version in the trade from NE. Instead we got a statue of his former self that fumbled almost every time he got hit and couldn't overcome a bunch of 3rd string guys to make the playoffs.

Though he did lead (off the top of my head) a comeback against Minn in 2002, and led the team back on a few occasions (against the Jets in the 2002 opener and again in the 4th game of 2004, when his pass to Evans made it 14-13 Bills) only to be betrayed by the defense and/or special teams.

Drew was ultimately a failure in Buffalo, but he did start strong, and had his moments. They were just too few and far between.