Week 3 Power Rankings

I will start by saying I hope the Bills go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl. I have been saying "wait til next year" for way too long.

To say the Bills are #6 in Power rankings in the whole NFL, when their opponents records so far is a combined 3-6, is absurd.

They also have one of the easiest overall season schedules in the league.

That said - they have the potential to be the best. They are learning what it likes to be winners.

GO BILLS !

It's week 3 and none of the Colts palyed in the pre-season, by the next few weekd they should be back.

PIT O-Line is suspect I'll give you that

The Patriots are still the Patriots. The QB has only played 2 full games, get back to me in a week or 2 and if he doesn't tun it around then the Bills could beat them. I think there D is fine.

Yeah and if E Manning goes down or Romo gets suspended, both their teams will take a rapid fall. Hypothetically, anything can happen over the remaining 13 games. As of now, with the games that have already been played and with the record as it is, your assessment of those three teams being better than Buffalo is wrong.

Yeah and if E Manning goes down or Romo gets suspended, both their teams will take a rapid fall. Hypothetically, anything can happen over the remaining 13 games. As of now, with the games that have already been played and with the record as it is, your assessment of those three teams being better than Buffalo is wrong.

PIT killed us last year and I'm sure the score would still be around that then us winning.

PIT is better than us I don't know how we would win unless Big Big and Willie Parker are out.

If we played the Colts next week I'd bet on BUFF if it was later in the year IND.

Will will split with the Pats.

Also what the hell is that tato of?

speaking of our first loss... i just went and looked at the schedule again and man, i know we gotta lose sooner or later, but i dont see a "should lose" game on there, maybe @ Denver. thats it.

If we learned anything from the lack of pressure in the Raiders game and repeat it again, Arizona could seriously embarrass us. :nana:

BTW, Trent Green is in for the Rams now and this isn't looking like a win either unless we run the ball A LOT better.

PIT killed us last year and I'm sure the score would still be around that then us winning.

PIT is better than us I don't know how we would win unless Big Big and Willie Parker are out.

If we played the Colts next week I'd bet on BUFF if it was later in the year IND.

Will will split with the Pats.

Also what the hell is that tato of?

Whether or not Pit is better than us THIS year is debatable as of now. They certainly look good but so do we.

Tat is of a catfish from a Jethro Tull album Catfish Rising

TSN says the Bills are for real, and ahead of the Titans.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=461914

Not to be a wet blanket, but when did "ranking" become all the rage of NFL pundits and fans?

We have (relative) parity within the league and playoffs to decide who's champ.

I'm sure it's entertaining for some, but it seems everyone and their uncle now has their list. Some even have "power rankings". Oooh! They must be the REALLY good ones.

Ranking? Save it for college ball where it's anyone's guess who's really the best. :nana:

speaking of our first loss... i just went and looked at the schedule again and man, i know we gotta lose sooner or later, but i dont see a "should lose" game on there, maybe @ Denver. thats it.

the game we played last sunday will get us beat at least half a dozen times from here out. at least.

All this...wait until the Pats* and Colts get going. Wait until Cassel gets some more experience, etc. Well, wait until Edwards gets more experience! Wait until Peters gets warmed up. Wait until Hardy develops some chemistry with Edwards. Wait until our D-line gels. Wait until Poz has a few more games under his belt. Wait...

All this...wait until the Pats* and Colts get going. Wait until Cassel gets some more experience, etc. Well, wait until Edwards gets more experience! Wait until Peters gets warmed up. Wait until Hardy develops some chemistry with Edwards. Wait until our D-line gels. Wait until Poz has a few more games under his belt. Wait...

Ah.....how about 'wait until this line learns how to run block'? I've been waiting for THAT for about 2 years. Not meaning to rain on a lot of parades, but until we start seeing some true road-grading, the Bills' supposed home field advantage in bad weather will only be that......"supposed". Edwards can't expect to throw darts in the wind and snow in December.