Did anyone catch the jack@ss CBS announce crew..

Heels20X6

I agree. Does anybody remember when we played the Raiders and Broncos at home in back-to back weeks in the early '90's? Both times we came roaring back to win both games. In one, against the Broncos I think, we scored 21 or 24 points in a 77 seconds. In the other game we scored the othe point total (21 or 24) in just 2 or 3 minutes. Three minutes is a ton of time, especially for a home team.

The Broncos game was first. They were all over us and lined up to kick a FG that would've pretty much iced it. We blocked it and, I think it was Biscuit, ran it back the other way. Against the Raiders the next week, they were up on us and Tasker blocked a punt that started our point explosion. Those two games were sick....it was like a feeding frenzy after the initial "spark" play. No team could've withstood the offensive onslaught and the rabid crowd fired the D up and helped cause turnovers....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it but a lot of Bills fans left the stadium after the Raider 84 yd TD

Are you kidding me, were you there? Except for the Dallas game, that was the fullest I have seen the stadium well after the end of a game in a long long time. There are people that leave early every game, even if it's tied. I never understood it, but it happens all the time. Insinuating that a lot of fans left the stadium after that score is way off base, unless your definition of a lot is a few hundred. Or is this more of that funny sarcasm that I've been hearing so much about?