What would you give to see

Wow, what a thought! Makes one wish we still had Sam Gash. #33 in the open field looking to engage Deion to clear a path for our running back. You'd see Prime Time dancing, alright - the moonwalk, away from the play.

Man I hate Sanders. What a "wuss." I've seen more applicable football players at a Michael Bolton concert.

Uh...well, not that I've ever been to one. No, no. Nothing like that.

I'm just imagining...you know, using my imagination.

As you were.

Would like to see eric moulds smoke that over the hill prime time bastage.

GO BILLS

Show your love "click on cans"

81661[/snapback]

I was thinking Lee Evans going by him in and leaving him in a cloud of dust. Deion giving up a one-on-one 45 yard TD to a rookie. Sweet. Two would be better.

"If you can run a 4.4 I'll run a 4.3" Make him eat those words.

That said, I know that I'm not the only one who has seen Deion get away with pretty blatent D-holding this season. It's all about the TV. NFL=Soap Opera?

Watching Moulds flat lay him out would be fun too. If the Bills have anything left at all, this should be a pretty physical game. I'm hoping for a "who is a better LB" contest. Spikes, or Lewis. Should be fun to watch.

BTW, Buster has your address. He said he's Cooooooooooooming by. :devil:

Is buster willing to travel on the crazy Garden State Parkway. :devil:

81672[/snapback]

Buster rides a Limo. Sometimes the Jet Ranger helicopter. Buster's pretty cool. Him and Sylvia are like J-Lo and (?, pick one). Always something going on. Sylvia only hangs around when it suits her. It's OK, us Jedis have bigger things to worry about. I really get tired of her whining about Thailog, though. Just tune her out.

If he shows up, she'll be there saying "B word".

That said, I know that I'm not the only one who has seen Deion get away with pretty blatent D-holding this season. It's all about the TV. NFL=Soap Opera?

Unless something changes and in case you haven't seen it yet, tomorrow you will have a chance to watch Leon Sanders stop short of raping our receivers 10 yards down the field and get praised for his coverage while the yellow flags stay tucked away.