Bill Clinton leading the United Nations?

It would be interesting, to say the least. I don't see it happening though. Just a gut, but even though there might be support from third world, I don't see the second tier powers supporting that much American influence. UN is still considered to be their balance in some ways to our power domination-at least until the EU solidifies itself.

Caveat being, China might play.

It would be interesting, to say the least. I don't see it happening though. Just a gut, but even though there might be support from third world, I don't see the second tier powers supporting that much American influence. UN is still considered to be their balance in some ways to our power domination-at least until the EU solidifies itself.

Caveat being, China might play.

81600[/snapback]

Bill Clinton international man of mystery...... :devil:

Bill Clinton international man of mystery...... :devil:

81646[/snapback]

I think on several levels he'd be good at it. Consumate politician. It could work. Being an American, and ex-president-he couldn't really stray too far.

He'd risk-irrelevancy.

The nightmare?

Bill as SG, Hill in the White House. I might have to switch up from Costa Rica to a different planet yet to be named.

I think on several levels he'd be good at it. Consumate politician. It could work. Being an American, and ex-president-he couldn't really stray too far.

He'd risk-irrelevancy.

The nightmare?

Bill as SG, Hill in the White House. I might have to switch up from Costa Rica to a different planet yet to be named.

81650[/snapback]

You know it. Bubba would get more international tail than 007.

I hear Tatooine is nice, if you can stand the heat.

And the Sandpeople.

81668[/snapback]

My luck I'd aim for the all female planet looking for a way to regenerate their race and crashland on Ewok Land, or Planet of the Apes. Use a razor, for Christs sake.

Well, I don't know...the one monkey in the last one was pretty hot...

81674[/snapback]

Yeah, but she'd probably snap you in half. Those apes were pretty strong.

If I could bring a girl with me, I'd probably move to Endor to live with the Ewoks. Assuming those little bastards didn't try to eat us, it'd be pretty cool to live in a treehouse and have barbeques every night. And maybe I could take a ride on one of those cool speeder bikes.

And maybe I've thought about this too much.

My luck I'd aim for the all female planet looking for a way to regenerate their race and crashland on Ewok Land, or Planet of the Apes. Use a razor, for Christs sake.

81674[/snapback]

If a hot POA like Estella Warren wanted me to stay with her on the Planet of the Apes.............Im staying......see ya earth.

I thought that you were more of a goat man. Are you branching out?

81681[/snapback]

Well, given a choice, I'll take two legs over four. I'm after all, not from Ohio River Indiana. I understand it makes them more stable, but the moo that high pitched is absolutely scary. Saw it on a Lifetime documentary once.