Bills warn rowdy fans...

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/443514.html

I don't see anything wrong with this. I myself like to enjoy a few pop's in the parking lot before the game....as well as taunting fans of the opposing team. But it's always in good fun. If you are to bombed to even get into the stadium, chances are you aren't going to do much good when you get in. Kind of like chippewa after 2am...not much good happens.

thoughts?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One fan, who apparently had been drinking all morning on a bus from London, Ont., to the Sept. 7 game, actually went to the Bills office on his way to court after he had received the letter.

“He said he didn’t even remember being in the stadium,” Clark recalled. “He was very apologetic to us.”

again, i can not figure out why anyone would want to spend hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars and many hours coming to the games and get so wasted that you dont even remember the trip?!?

if there are any posters who regularly get fall down drunk at the games, please explain...

again, i can not figure out why anyone would want to spend hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars and many hours coming to the games and get so wasted that you dont even remember the trip?!?

if there are any posters who regularly get fall down drunk at the games, please explain...

people get excited. peer pressure. we only have 7 days a year to enjoy a bills home game. excitement for the game. testosterone. all these factors regularly contribute to getting bombed out of their minds.

people get excited. peer pressure. we only have 7 days a year to enjoy a bills home game. excitement for the game. testosterone. all these factors regularly contribute to getting bombed out of their minds.

so basically immaturity and lack of foresight (to even a couple of hours) and selfishness that their "good time" is more important than the Bills, the game, and other people's enjoyment?

so basically immaturity and lack of foresight (to even a couple of hours) and selfishness that their "good time" is more important than the Bills, the game, and other people's enjoyment?

I never said I condone their actions...just listed what I think factors into it. I think it is very selfish of people to get bombed outta their minds so much so that they ruin the game for others.

What I don't like is that they sent me a letter even though my friend and I left the stadium on our own accord during the middle of the third quarter with the game well in hand.

They're telling me that basically I'm responsible for whoever sits in my seats after I've vacated the stadium.

Ridiculous! Nothing this organization does surprises me anymore.

What I don't like is that they sent me a letter even though my friend and I left the stadium on our own accord during the middle of the third quarter with the game well in hand.

They're telling me that basically I'm responsible for whoever sits in my seats after I've vacated the stadium.

real fans stay til the end of the game :wallbash:

That was a great game. I can't believe you left early. Unless your friend was a hot chick and she was ready for something else. no that's not even a good excuse

Guest dog14787

Geeesh, and they say Seattle Seahawks fans blogging on the issue after the game complained about the abuse heaped on them, including having glass bottles and other items thrown at them and being spat on by Bills fans. One fan claimed it was the worst behavior he had seen in an opposing team’s stadium.

doggonit, my cuz swears it was cuz of soured beer, whats wrong with these folks :thumbsup:

I had season tickets from 1988 to 1996. Not once did I leave a game early. If you're going to pay for the tickets, pay for parking, buy stuff for tailgating....why leave early?

I went to the last two games Radiers visted Buffalo. The fans are all dressed up like its Halloween, and they are loud, but they are there to have a good time and everything remained civil. On a side note, but buddy who is a Radiers fan had one to many pops, mouthed off to a yellow jacket and watched the game from the roof of the car. Actually, I think he was sleeping.

I went to the last two games Radiers visted Buffalo. The fans are all dressed up like its Halloween, and they are loud, but they are there to have a good time and everything remained civil. On a side note, but buddy who is a Radiers fan had one to many pops, mouthed off to a yellow jacket and watched the game from the roof of the car. Actually, I think he was sleeping.

uhhhhh

Bongo, I'm with you. I've never really had bad experiences with Raider fans...even in Oakland and LA! I just laugh at them, they look so stupid. But, you can have fun with them, as long as you aren't an !@#$. When it comes to visiting fans, at the Ralph, I think Jets' fans are the worst.

But, some people can find trouble wherever they are. Standing in the parking lot, drinking, yelling things at strangers who pass by is one (pretty stupid) thing. But, as they drink more, the insults get more vile, until some drunk visiting fan takes exception to their taunts, and decides to engage the drunk Bills' fan. Trouble ensues. How did THAT happen? Never saw it coming, did ya?

I was at the Bills/Fins game a few years ago in Buffalo. And during half time some kid wearing a Culpepper jersey, who couldnt have been more than 12 or 13 was surrounded by about 30 bills fans who pointed at him and called him and assh@le.

That was real classless. I go to every Bills/Fins game in Miami and I have dealt with my share but that was extremely disappointing. After 5 beers the tough guys come out.