Question about jersey i just ordered

If they sent you the wrong size it's their mistake, why won't they take it back?

You should be able to get it altered at a decent tailor - the side panels are seamed, arent' they? If so then the tailor can undo the seams and take out some of the colored insert fabric, and shorten it as well

If they sent you the wrong size it's their mistake, why won't they take it back?

You should be able to get it altered at a decent tailor - the side panels are seamed, arent' they? If so then the tailor can undo the seams and take out some of the colored insert fabric, and shorten it as well

Its a custom jersey with my name, they cant resell it so they dont want it.

Ya i talked to my brother after i posted and i think im just going to find a tailor

Dude, its simple you didnt get what you ordered. Are you married by chance? Put the wife on the phone and have her ask for a manager, do it when shes on the rag, you'll probably get the jersey you ordered along with a free one.......TRUST me, im married, I know the drill........

I f-ing dread when my wife and I are out to dinner and her order is messed up, B word fest is about to begin! I just put my head down and pray for the waiter or waitress.......

But you shouldnt have to pay extra cash for their mistake. Simple, their mistake. Customer is always right.

Dude, its simple you didnt get what you ordered. Are you married by chance? Put the wife on the phone and have her ask for a manager, do it when shes on the rag, you'll probably get the jersey you ordered along with a free one.......TRUST me, im married, I know the drill........

I f-ing dread when my wife and I are out to dinner and her order is messed up, B word fest is about to begin! I just put my head down and pray for the waiter or waitress.......

But you shouldnt have to pay extra cash for their mistake. Simple, their mistake. Customer is always right.

Not married but i know a few girls who can B word out a manager, my gf is too nice but ill find somebody

I know i was pissed ive been searching for my order confirmation to see if i really hit XL by accident but havent been able to find it

and whats the BBB?

The Better Business Bureau

:wallbash::censored::censored::censored:

I can be a real prick on the phone!! I'd hate to have me on the other end. I start out nice and then get progressively more of a prick the more BS they give me.

The Better Business Bureau

:wallbash::censored::censored::censored:

I can be a real prick on the phone!! I'd hate to have me on the other end. I start out nice and then get progressively more of a prick the more BS they give me.

wanna call for me steely dan? Ill be forever in your debt, im too nice, the girl on the other end was apologetic and i felt bad getting upset with her

NFL shop is really cool and gave me a jersey that was two sizes to big, but since i got a custom one they cannot do anything about it. Does anyone know if i would be able to get this jersey resized anyway? Any where special in either Syracuse or Rochester preferable but anywhere will do.

thanks in advance!

You can get it corrected. You need to be firm about what you want, but not in an insulting manor (no yelling or swearing). Professional and firm, if the customer service person you talk with doesn't want to help you or says "no", ask for their supervisor. If their supervisor says "no", ask for their supervisor. When you climb high enough up the ladder they will help, trust me.

wanna call for me steely dan? Ill be forever in your debt, im too nice, the girl on the other end was apologetic and i felt bad getting upset with her

Always be very nice to the first person you talk to. If they can't help you ask for a supervisor. If they can't help you ask for their supervisor. My guess is that the first supervisor will help you. Don't accept any partial credit just a replacement. If all you ask for is a replacement they know you aren't scamming them. Offer to send the old one in, they'll ask you to do this anyway but it's always smart to offer it before they tell you to do it.

In order to find the size info that you ordered look for the confirmation e-mail you got. Hopefully you haven't emptied your trash folder since then. The first person you speak to should be able to tell you what size the order was for. Of course that doesn't absolve them because you still could have entered it right and they screwed up and put the wrong size in their computer but, if she tells you right off the bat the size you thought you ordered then it will make things a lot easier. Before calling though make sure you have the order for it that has the size on it. If it's your fault just accept that. If it's their fault don't give an inch.

Always be very nice to the first person you talk to. If they can't help you ask for a supervisor. If they can't help you ask for their supervisor. My guess is that the first supervisor will help you. Don't accept any partial credit just a replacement. If all you ask for is a replacement they know you aren't scamming them. Offer to send the old one in, they'll ask you to do this anyway but it's always smart to offer it before they tell you to do it.

In order to find the size info that you ordered look for the confirmation e-mail you got. Hopefully you haven't emptied your trash folder since then. The first person you speak to should be able to tell you what size the order was for. Of course that doesn't absolve them because you still could have entered it right and they screwed up and put the wrong size in their computer but, if she tells you right off the bat the size you thought you ordered then it will make things a lot easier. Before calling though make sure you have the order for it that has the size on it. If it's your fault just accept that. If it's their fault don't give an inch.

Thanks for the advice im gonna call later again and just tell them i am upset and i made a complaint to the BBB.... that should get the wheels turning

NFL shop is really cool and gave me a jersey that was two sizes to big, but since i got a custom one they cannot do anything about it. Does anyone know if i would be able to get this jersey resized anyway? Any where special in either Syracuse or Rochester preferable but anywhere will do.

thanks in advance!

That sucks.