I am glad that I missed a boring game

EndZoneCrew

Well......since I have my sons Baptism this Sunday, I will not be able to watch my beloved Buffalo Bills devour the putrid Oakland Raiders from my seats in 122. However, the most unfortunate part of this is that I will not be able to scream..BRUCE at the top of my lungs.....so I am doing it now.......BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE..........god that felt good! Please......can someone please get me some audio of the crowd doing it this Sunday....it would be much obliged!

Well......since I have my sons Baptism this Sunday, I will not be able to watch my beloved Buffalo Bills devour the putrid Oakland Raiders from my seats in 122. However, the most unfortunate part of this is that I will not be able to scream..BRUCE at the top of my lungs.....so I am doing it now.......BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE..........god that felt good! Please......can someone please get me some audio of the crowd doing it this Sunday....it would be much obliged!

Seems like an appropriate place for this story. If you haven't read it you should find it well worth your time.

I just yelled BRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCEEEE !!!! as well since I have to attend my son's Vince Lombardi football game. I was standing up when I cheered Bruce though so I hope I didn't piss off any of you tennis match watchers behind me. :thumbsup:

I can't wait either. I can't wait til the first time he's spotted by someone in the stadium and you start to hear the Bruce call somewhere and it just builds into an incredible........

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!

Go Bills.

Go Bruce.

Go Throwbacks.

Should be an awesome day!

That's a good excuse to miss a game. Sold your tickets yet?

Hopefully Sunday ticket programers who are not in Buffalo will be able to see it live.

meet bruce THIS SATURDAY (TOMORROW)!

Autograph signing at Tops on transit!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6616

This is rare, h doesnt do signings often..i'll be there for sure

Speaking of Transit, I have always thought it would be a good idea, when Bruce Goes into the HOF, to take a stretch of road and make all of the Rt 78 signs into little Bruce Smith Jerseys.

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it.

Im dusting off the 78 Jersey, and will be there Bruuuuuuuuuuuuucing my lungs out.