Lousy homecoming

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys really think you beat TWO playoff teams this year? Jax, maybe. Seattle? Even if they do, by some miracle, they're still a joke. We are going to run aaaalllllllll over you.

McFadden-175 yds 2TDs

Bush-65 yds 1TD

Last week:

Fred Taylor 14 attempts, 49 yds

Maurice Jones-Drew 7 attempts for 17 yds.

But you're probably right- the Oakland run game is WAY better than Jax. :pirate:

where are you from anyway? I hope not oakland, because that place is a sh!thole. Go back to where you crawled out of, crawl out for the game, see results, cry a little bit, shudder, and then crawl back under

I pay waaay too much money for a hole in the wall apartment in L.A., born and raised. Oakland is an S-hole. I concur.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

All we have to do is put 9 in the box against the run cause Russell is just dreadfully horrible...

The ONLY reason the Raiders won a game is because they actually managed to play a team that was worse than them...the Chiefs and the Rams may actually be worse than the Dolphins from last year and that is saying a lot...IMHO, either has a pretty decent shot at going 0-16...

The ONLY reason the Raiders won a game is because they actually managed to play a team that was worse than them...the Chiefs and the Rams may actually be worse than the Dolphins from last year and that is saying a lot...IMHO, either has a pretty decent shot at going 0-16...

You play your schedule. If the Raiders could play the Bills every week, I'd love that....thats not the way it goes though cutey pie.

Better a raving lunatic who kicks it in some sweet jump suits than the keebler elf with a tight pocket book. :pirate:

At least the keebler elf spends his money on GOOD players---you know, like guys who actually start and go to pro-bowls...unlike crazy man Davis who tosses around untold millions for former backups and guys coming off serious knee injuries, winning a bidding war against his other personality, because no other teams even considered signing any of those guys for half the amount he gave them....then talks about how he wishes he didn't do it later on...