Art Wander

BradRiter

Brad,

I've always liked listening to you and am very glad that you are starting up a 2nd sports station in Buffalo. But please explain why Artie booboo blah, blah, blah not saying a gosh darn thing on your show / Ruben's show is news worthy?

I just don't get it.

People like him. People care. Blast from the past. If you don't care, that's OK. I bet others do.

People like him. People care. Blast from the past. If you don't care, that's OK. I bet others do.

Really?

Also, I wouldn't call it "newsworthy."

It's a message board.

That makes 2 of us. :flirt:

My bad, I thought your starting a thread called "Art Wander" implied that you thought it was "newsworthy."

Nope, I was pretty sure I was on a message board.

You are correct, it was on a message board, it wasn't on 7 or 4 or 2.

I'm pretty sure you have had lots of guests on your show in the past, and you haven't started a thread about (many/any of) them. I just don't understand why having the "tiny tot" is what you advertise when you don't start a thread about having had Gabe Northern (who I might actually like to hear what he has to say about the Bills) and others that are FAR more interesting and FAR more intelligent.

Sorry if I am turning this into a pissing match; it really isn't my intention. I just really don't understand how Artie is more relevant than other guests you've had.

Hey Brad, I love your show as much as any.. but I should warn you.. I don't fully know what the policy around here is on free advertising.. but there is something of some sort.

You may want to read this thread, and maybe make sure Scott is cool with your posts like this.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...=67134&st=0

I like Atrie-baby-boo-boo.

I used to come home from class at SUNY Fredonia and call into his show all the time.

My buddies that worked for Empire said his nickname around the station was "The tiny-tot of the liver-spot". :flirt:

Hey Brad, I love your show as much as any.. but I should warn you.. I don't fully know what the policy around here is on free advertising.. but there is something of some sort.

You may want to read this thread, and maybe make sure Scott is cool with your posts like this.

The policy is, if you're a longtime member who also happens to have a radio show, a few LAMPs are cool. On the other hand, if you register for the sole purpose of advertising your Web site -- as did the poster in that linked thread -- not so much.

Artie brings back some great memories , and my weekly routine during football season going from Rochester to Buffalo every game day for 13 years .Listening to Artie was great. :flirt: Also Brad does not have a lot of posts however he has been a member for a long time so cut him some slack. am sure he has mentioned TBD from time to time.

The policy is, if you're a longtime member who also happens to have a radio show, a few LAMPs are cool. On the other hand, if you register for the sole purpose of advertising your Web site -- as did the poster in that linked thread -- not so much.

I listen to Brad's show via the web when I can. The dude regualrly pimps TBD over the air as the place to go for Bills news. If anything, I wish Brad would post here more often about things that took place on his show and/or upcoming guests he is going to have. That Reuben Brown/Gabe Northern segment was great radio.

The funny thing is I never really cared for Brad that much when he was on WGR, but now that he is doing his own thing, he really seems to have found his A game.

My first thought when I saw this thread was that he must have passed away. Glad to see he's still alive and kicking. How great were the days when the Empires Sports Network was on. A network devoted to Buffalo and upstate NY sports. Friggin Rigas had to get greedy and ruin a good thing.

Brad,

If possible you need to dig up some ex-Bills for Ruben to chat with each week. Either that or just bring Gabe Northern back every week. Not that you and Ruben don't have good rapport, but when you have two ex-Bills literally taking listeners inside the locker room it's compelling listening.

PTR