Peters' fines

d_wag

i dropped an e-mail to chris brown regarding Peters' fines and he was nice enough to reply - he didn't provide much info, but thought i'd pass it along anyway:

Chris' response - "I've asked one of my sources in the front office and they've chosen to keep it between the front office and Peters. So probably won't get an answer on that one. I asked Peters too and he said I don't know."

guess i'm e-mailing brandon next!

I don't understand why it matters to the fan base about the fines. one of four things will happen.

1) Bills waive the fines.

2) Fine amount is taken from his restructured contract.

3) His agent pays the fines. (I have heard Pat Kirwan mention that this has been done before by agents)

4) Peters actually pays the fines.

I doubt #4 will happen to be honest.

I don't understand why it matters to the fan base about the fines. one of four things will happen.

3) His agent pays the fines. (I have heard Pat Kirwan mention that this has been done before by agents)

5) Peters agrees to take Ralph's daughter to dinner, all is forgiven.

I think he should at least pay $190,000 worth to make up for that first game he missed. he may have been here for the game check, but there was no way he could play and earn his money. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if he was fined half of a game check for the Jags game either. He was really good on some plays, really bad on some other plays, and was on the sideline for a bunch more.

It usually all comes out in the wash, in this kind of situation. He may have to "pay" some of the fines, and the Bills may simply give him a little bump in the signing bonus of the new deal. You and I will never know what deal was made, even if they say "he paid X amount in fines".

As kota said, why does anyone really care?