I am scared

slothrop

likely? really?

Just curious what nuclear weapon we detonated when 3 planes were hijacked and crashed (or attempted) into our buildings?

The talk of "useable nukes" or "tactical nukes" or "mini-nukes" (article here )was pursued by the Bush administration after 9-11. They wanted to use them as bunker busters.

I don't trust McCain to use the restraint of Bush (ack! I can't believe I said that.). I think Mccain is unhinged. Just my opinion. He scares the crap out of me.

Also, nobody can convince me he does not suffer from PTSD and is going untreated for it. I worked with survivors of torture in D.C. for a non-profit. There is no way you walk away from his experience as a well-adjusted person. It just does not happen.

I don't trust McCain to use the restraint of Bush (ack! I can't believe I said that.). I think Mccain is unhinged. Just my opinion. He scares the crap out of me.

Also, nobody can convince me he does not suffer from PTSD and is going untreated for it. I worked with survivors of torture in D.C. for a non-profit. There is no way you walk away from his experience as a well-adjusted person. It just does not happen.

Good points. The basis for your vote should be these hard facts.

I'm scared too, I'm scared that people could vote for either of these idiots and feel principled in their decision. I'm not anymore scared of a person who lied on his bar exam about using multiple identities, and used an Indonesian passport (which shows citizenship for those that don't get it) without revoking his patriotism.

Go ahead and vote Republican. What the heck. When voters get fed piles of dog doo for 8 years and still ask for more, then we get what we deserve. Maybe we'll get lucky and the Super Collider will create a black hole and make all this moot.

Ah, so you're advocating voting for a 3rd party candidate.

Go ahead and vote Republican. What the heck. When voters get fed piles of dog doo for 8 years and still ask for more, then we get what we deserve. Maybe we'll get lucky and the Super Collider will create a black hole and make all this moot.

PTR

I'm starting to come around to that point of view. This country doesn't deserve good leadership.

Then I think about all the really great people I know :thumbsup: