Peter King's ranking

Beerball

I really like Peter King. MMQB is the only column I read on a regular basis.

i do too, i really enjoy his column, but he really need to stop giving the Patriot*s a collective BJ. Matt Cassel looked fine yesterday, bit all he has to do is not screw up too bad. The Bretts went 4-12 last year. The addition of a semi-retired future hall-of-famer wasn't going to push them over the top. Cassel played an OK game, but Offensive Player of the Week? :thumbsup:

He did add this in his thing he thinks he thinks:

So it's OK to hate him a little.

Don't hate! He's right. The 49ers average 328 ypg and the Bills average 311.5. That puts the 49ers at 14th and the Bills at 16th in the league.

The stat I really like: through 2 games, the Bills have allowed only 5 of 27 3rd down conversions (18%), behind only the Iggles and the Ravens, who both played only one game against a weak opponent.

i do too, i really enjoy his column, but he really need to stop giving the Patriot*s a collective BJ. Matt Cassel looked fine yesterday, bit all he has to do is not screw up too bad. The Bretts went 4-12 last year. The addition of a semi-retired future hall-of-famer wasn't going to push them over the top. Cassel played an OK game, but Offensive Player of the Week? :thumbsup:

Seriously! How about all the other young, unexperienced quarterbacks that are having success and that DON'T take snaps for a TEAM that finished 18-1 last year!