Kieth Ellison - 1 tackle

Some "fans" need a whipping boy. Coy Wire isn't here anymore and Trent is playing well. They don't know what to do with themselves.

CUT COY WIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait...

The added nickel packages are calling for much less 3LB sets on D. Fact is, Ellison is a rushing commodity. In the passing game I want him out and Youboty in. That only makes sense. That fact must have been overlooked by the original poster?

No, I think its more like he overlooked a proper education.

What is the story behind this? I though he had season ending surgery? did he not get along with the coaches?

The supposed story is that he would have surgery and rehab time would have been between 2-4 weeks. However, it is possible that it could have taken an undetermined amount of time to get back to full strength.

He scheduled surgery at the worst possible time. He could have had the procedure done in the off-season or OTA's, not less then a week before the opener. I Think :wallbash:

the original poster is absolutely correct. we need more production out of ellison. Im sure crowell playing the same role would be leading our team in tackles and if not leading im sure he wouldnt be far behind. hes a machine and his whole IR thing just sux in general. its a shame.