ESPN Sucks

monkey3

"Bills beat the beleaguered Jacksonville Jaguars 20-16 Sunday"

Really ESPN, I think they say this crap because every single panalist with the exception of swami picked jacksonville to cruise. Im tired of Alien head clayton jimmy johnson hair having mortensen and the rest of them. all of them.

WHO CARES WHAT ESPN OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS? WHY DO PEOPLE GET SO UPSET OVER STUPID CRAP LIKE THIS, THESE GUYS DONT KNOW JACK

Guys we are 2-0 which is GREAT...BUT...considering this team has teased before..and has not made the playoffs since 1999...and plays in a 'non sexy E$PN NFL market" respect will have to be earned over the LONG haul.

Patience my fellow Bills fans...

nice beard douche!

The whole no-playoffs-since-1999 thing is a load of crap. This is a MUCH different front office. One of the only teams where that argument would be valid is with the Lions.

You are right. This present front office has gone 14-18 the past two seasons. If you include this year, they are still 16-18.

You are right. This present front office has gone 14-18 the past two seasons. If you include this year, they are still 16-18.

Actually, the present front office is 2-0. Marv left after two 7-9 seasons that were rebuilding years. Just like most great architects, Marv then left and let the inhabitants enjoy his finished product. Brandon & staff put the finishing touches on Marv's work with Stroud, Sp Johnson & Mitchell. Great teams can usually look at a draft or two that brought the team to greatness. The 2006 & 2007 drafts with Marv's input may go down among the best in Bills' history. In 2006 they got 4 current starters on day 2. In 2007 they got 3 potenial Pro Bowlers on day 1.

Actually, the present front office is 2-0. Marv left after two 7-9 seasons that were rebuilding years. Just like most great architects, Marv then left and let the inhabitants enjoy his finished product. Brandon & staff put the finishing touches on Marv's work with Stroud, Sp Johnson & Mitchell. Great teams can usually look at a draft or two that brought the team to greatness. The 2006 & 2007 drafts with Marv's input may go down among the best in Bills' history. In 2006 they got 4 current starters on day 2. In 2007 they got 3 potenial Pro Bowlers on day 1.

Spin it however you want. The Bills have NOT achieved any greatness this year, last year, the year before that, etc ...

F ESPN!!!

I haven't watched that god awful channel since the nfl network came on the air, And if the nfl network doesn't give my Bills props I don't care! This is our team - we're here to give them the respect they deserve. The stuffed suits on the networks haven't got a clue about the quality team that is developing in Orchard Park.

BECAUSE SOME BILLS FANS HERE NEED TO BE VALIDATED...LOVE ME...WANT MY TEAM....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, smart ass, defend this: Bills, Players, Coaches, Buffalo, not mentioned once

...and tell me that we all are "yearning for approval"? We're all just yearning for some decent coverage, and dare I say, "analysis" from "experts", on what they thought of the game. Apparently we are some random, "northern team". :thumbsup: If you didn't know already, you'd have no idea who the Jags played by watching that video. And I guess there's no reason to talk about the keys to an entire football game, on a football show, that sells itself as being able to "break-down" the game. :lol:

What's worse, everything they said in that clip was stuff we knew BEFORE the game. So what exactly was their point? The reason we won wasn't because of J'villes O, it was because of our O, going up against their D(with everybody but Stroud-->another key story), and beating them. That's the story of the game.

I'd be interested to see if you can actually write anything useful in response, besides typing in caps. Look, it walks like a duck, it talks like a duck, so WTF?

"Bills beat the beleaguered Jacksonville Jaguars 20-16 Sunday"

Really ESPN, I think they say this crap because every single panalist with the exception of swami picked jacksonville to cruise. Im tired of Alien head clayton jimmy johnson hair having mortensen and the rest of them. all of them.

I agree ESPN is full of do-do's

but were they lying ? No, they were not. The Jags 3 starting O linemen were out.