Thanks for ruining our season

Max

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is trying to act all cool and composed right now. but i promise you that 1/2 of your seasons flashed before you eyes. A big BIG difference between 1-1 and 2-0.

Your promises are worth those written on Confederate notes. BTW not everyone is - you aren't.

Everyone is trying to act all cool and composed right now. but i promise you that 1/2 of your seasons flashed before you eyes.

Or maybe you just assume that everybody else is an overreactive retard like yourself.

A big BIG difference between 1-1 and 2-0.

Yep. One game.

I like the idea of anybody being able to expose thier towering stupidity when things are at their most intense during a game. Posts like this are little treasures because a) they're funny as hell and b) they tell us everything about the psoter we will ever need to know.

Under normal circumstances I'd just delete this as it was a new thread started during the game.

But this one is just too precious to get rid of just yet. :wallbash:

Indeed.

Everyone is trying to act all cool and composed right now. but i promise you that 1/2 of your seasons flashed before you eyes. A big BIG difference between 1-1 and 2-0.

I promise you we won't go 16-0, so losing a game against a very good team with their backs against the wall at their home opener in 100-degree weather DID not cause me see the season flash before my eyes. It was a very nice win though.

Peters giving up a sack to a ROOKIE!

Then POZ not filling the whole on the 4th and 1 PLUS the personal foul!!

Surprise onside? You learn that in rec.

:lol::thumbsup::lol::lol:

You have to cut Poz some slack as he missed a great part of his rookie season last year. So he will learn as he plays in more games.

POZILLA RULES!