Marcus IS the MAN!

JinWPB

Although I did love the way he played last week, let's see how he does this week in the heat, and how he holds up the next couple of games on his ankle before we get too crazy about him.

NFL teams don't usually just toss players away if they are still productive players.

Although I did love the way he played last week, let's see how he does this week in the heat, and how he holds up the next couple of games on his ankle before we get too crazy about him.

NFL teams don't usually just toss players away if they are still productive players.

Just ask the Raiders.

Thank you for presenting a slice of reality.

Stroud played amazing last week there is no question.

We should all put into perspective though that it was his first game on a new team in front of an outstanding crowd. Yes he certainly has something to prove let's just hope that he consistently proves it.