Stores in Boston area(done)

devldog131

Wow. You're pretty much SOL. Maybe a sporting goods store with a large selection of team apparel like Modells, Sports Authority, or Dicks, but I would call before driving out.

PTR

Yeah, I called the closest dick's, they say all they have is the stinkin' *pats

Yeah, I called the closest dick's, they say all they have is the stinkin' *pats

Have you tried Lids. I got a Bills hat there, once, and if they don't have it they'll get it for you. Not sure you'd have it before the game on Sunday, though. I usually get all my Bills stuff online now.

Just buy one online from the Bills and have them overnight it to you.

Wow. You're pretty much SOL. Maybe a sporting goods store with a large selection of team apparel like Modells, Sports Authority, or Dicks, but I would call before driving out.

PTR

This has been a disappointing trend in sports and retail that you see in stores and at the stadium. As a kid, you could buy a pennant or hat from any team in the league when you went to a ballpark or stadium. My brothers and I had a pennant from every NHL team in the mid 70s - and every one of them was bought at the Aud. I remember looking for Sabres stuff both in Long Island and Raleigh the past few years and nadda. You can't even buy a jersey from half the guys on the home team because they only stock the top 5 players.

Have you tried Lids. I got a Bills hat there, once, and if they don't have it they'll get it for you. Not sure you'd have it before the game on Sunday, though. I usually get all my Bills stuff online now.

Just buy one online from the Bills and have them overnight it to you.

Second that...the Lids down here in DC area carry a wide assortment, but of course, no Bills. You may have better luck in the northeast.

Second that...the Lids down here in DC area carry a wide assortment, but of course, no Bills. You may have better luck in the northeast.

Good call on the Lids. Just got off the phone with the Burlington, MA store, they have it in stock. Thanks for the helps fellas.

Oh, and JC, I'll be there plenty early Sunday, I've been looking forward to this game since the schedule came out. Can we say payback?

bump...

could use some help. i want to pickup the 2008 sideline cap before I go to the bar on Sunday for the game.

1) Call any Buffalo-area Wal-Mart.

2) Ask the person to grab a couple of Bills jerseys and tees in your size an stick them in a FedEx envelope.

3) Have the overnight them to you.

Wal-Mart has some nice not-quite-replica Bills jerseys (23-Lunch and 83-Evans) fro $24 each. Add shipping and you can do it for $50 total.

PTR

1) Call any Buffalo-area Wal-Mart.

2) Ask the person to grab a couple of Bills jerseys and tees in your size an stick them in a FedEx envelope.

3) Have the overnight them to you.

Wal-Mart has some nice not-quite-replica Bills jerseys (23-Lunch and 83-Evans) fro $24 each. Add shipping and you can do it for $50 total.

PTR

I'm good on jerseys and t's for now(got a closet full), the hat was the main priority. I found it locally, so I'm good.

I was at the game last week - was it crazy busy at the Harp?

I love when it's busy - such a great atmosphere.

There were people lined up for a block down Causeway St. waiting to get in -- at 11 am! I got there around 11:45 and got one of the last seats left. It was insane.

There were people lined up for a block down Causeway St. waiting to get in -- at 11 am! I got there around 11:45 and got one of the last seats left. It was insane.

I got there at about 11:10 and had to get in the back of the line that was extending to the far end of the building from the door. I'm guessing there were at least 300 people there, maybe 400.